"Is wet dream a relapse? Should I reset my counter?"

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by Deleted Account, Jun 26, 2017.

1. I see people asking this question times and times again. There are literary tons of threads made into forum from people that does not understand this stuff and are worried.

Would be great if any moderator could make a thread titled "Wet dream is not a relapse" with explanations and sticky it in the Rebooting section (or preferably globally over all the whole forum sections) so people could just read it if they have questions. At "Information and Announcements" part of forum permanently hovering above "Forum Threads' part of forum. Ya know what I mean, right?

Would be great. Would take 10 min to write and would help a lot of confused newbies.

2. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

Agree!

3. HappyDaysAreHereAgain

HappyDaysAreHereAgain Fapstronaut

When I saw the title of this thread, I thought, "Not again."
    Then I saw the author, and I thought, "But, he knows better than to ask this question.
    So I opened it ready to react, but I was surprised by a good suggestion. Sometimes this site may be a bit more organic than it needs to be. That allows us to each reinvent our wheels, but with a little more information we might roll farther faster and spend less time majoring in minor issues.

Dizzy Lotus likes this.
  4. NF104534

NF104534 Guest

If online forums have taught me anything it's that these threads will still be created in mass amounts since no one can be bothered to read the sticky threads.

Dizzy Lotus likes this.
  5. An alternative view. Often those asking the question are relatively new to the community. By asking this question it enables them to engage with us - ask a question and get a supportive, encouraging response. This may well be a good thing in allowing them to interact over other things. I also agree that very few people read sticky threads and notices.

NF104534, Dizzy Lotus and Flyhigh like this.
  6. Dizzy Lotus

Dizzy Lotus Fapstronaut

Some very good counter points given also. [​IMG]