1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

It’s your curse.

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2023.

1. I’ve come to realize these urges aren’t gonna just go away. If they do it is not so simple. To have no drive, to have no urge inside to fight. Is the alternative of a pervert to be someone who lacks any desire to do anything? It’s not that easy, If you thought it was then you are just like anyone else. We lie to ourselves, we twist the facts in our favor, when deep down we know. I’m aware that all the times I’ve ever felt at peace in this world. Was when a woman was close, when I could appreciate the moment. Even with that all this time alone festers an immense anger and sadness. Enraged of all the prying eyes and clutching hands looking to steal away what I hold so dear. Sadness for all the lost love in this world. For all the pain and suffering that can come to those we care for. If you choose to just not care, you can forget anyone caring for you. If I look at you and see I’m just a roadblock, just an issue to deal with. I’ll just leave you be, eventually everyone will too and you just can’t come back. I suggest you think carefully, think about all those moments you needed someone. Those moments you felt so hopeless and alone, feel every sting, and never forget it. If anything we should be using our energy to understand instead of jerking it all away. Of course it’s even more miserable, it’s fucking awful to live without such a veil. But hey, eventually you understand that pain is pleasure. That to sacrifice fills your cup instead of leaving it to run dry. Hope I don’t come off as a fool, thank you.