1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

It hasn't been long but I've noticed some changes

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by BabyAssBitch, May 31, 2015.

1. BabyAssBitch

BabyAssBitch Fapstronaut

I did have to reboot just awhile back but I noticed that I am more able to talk to people easier. Honestly I still don't really talk to people much cause I'm shy like that lol but there was a girl at this booth and I was waiting for my friend so I just sat there debating whether or not to talk to her. After a while I did and I was scared that it might be awkward but it was actually really cool and easy. I made eye contact easy and conversation was pretty much flowing. In the past I really don't talk to people and I'm pretty awkward but this was a pretty awesome moment for me because I felt more social like I was getting my social skills back or so. I'm looking forward to further improvements :).

2. Roose28

Roose28 Fapstronaut

good job man!,.. one tip, if you talk to someone, try to make your feet point towards them; this will shift your whole body facing them. :) and if seated, try not to cross your legs; that's also a subconscious barrier you're trying to put between you and the person you're talking to.

i'm on my second day of hard mode (from 13 years of PMO) and i'm trying to hold that eye contact with my office-mates longer,.. still not good but we'll get better

BabyAssBitch, Gilbert and Limeaid like this.
  3. Gilbert

Gilbert Fapstronaut

You'll continue to notice more and more improvements the more you do NoFap - I can guarantee it ;)

I too struggle with conversation and talking to people a bit, wish I knew how to be more confident :/

BabyAssBitch likes this.