1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

It is finally time.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Robert12345, Aug 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Robert12345

Robert12345 New Fapstronaut

I have been searching for help for a while now and just stumbled across this site. After reading everything I could, I have decided this is what I need to do. I never really thought I had an addiction before, but the last few months it has become clear.
    I have anxious depression and have always used pmo as a coping mechanism to fight of loneliness or use as stress relief. I have been pmoing, if that is the correct term, for years and now is the time. I realized that I can never appropriately finish during intercourse. I have been married for two years and this is taking a toll on our private life. I need help.

rostronaut and Leo3000 like this.
  2. Leo3000

Leo3000 Guest

Sounds like you're in the right place, Robert--welcome.

This site is has a wealth of insight, wisdom, and guidance. I'm glad to hear you're already reading a ton, and I further encourage you to jump on in.

There are particular threads for people who are recovering while navigating their relationships. Don't be afraid to jump into some of those conversations as well. There's many others on the site that you could probably identify with.

Good luck to you, and again welcome.

rostronaut likes this.
  3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?