1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

it never was about semen,its about Chastity

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by loneloan, Jan 6, 2023.

1. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

what bestows the benefits and all might and vigour is the Virtue of chastity;the restrain of the eyes,or even of the senses, the subjection of undue curiosity and sensuality.
    reducing everything to semen -a liquid- or even to chi\vril\etc, is almost a materialistic left-wing stance(marxist materialist)
    Chastity,the virtue,is boundless,unmesurable and Women can engage in it,too. women can attract men -in the good way,captivating,no showing off their skin- and men can enamour women without being gym or fitness or rich people.
    think of a value, a virtue,not of a bunch of cells

2. BlackPilledMonk68

BlackPilledMonk68 Fapstronaut

Show me a chaste woman and I will show you a unicorn

3. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

Any woman catholic saint :)

Mike1991 likes this.
  4. BlackPilledMonk68

BlackPilledMonk68 Fapstronaut

Supposedly.

And definitely a very long time ago

5. Kierann

Kierann Fapstronaut

I agree that the benefits that people get are not that much connected with the sperm because it's so incredibly full of nutrients and blah blah..the way I see it, it's all about abstinence, about not being exposed to highly addictive chemicals in our brain.

again likes this.
  6. Jacky198

Jacky198 Fapstronaut

Nice Grammer bro. I find it to be different. PMO is bad, MO as well. But sex with the right partner in the right situation is good. But not all the time. It's a healthy balance. And I believe that just "preserving ones chastity" and not going to the gym or working on yourself, doesn't work.

7. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

sex, with wife. open to procreation IS chastity.
    chastity is the Value. Celibacy is an state of life. you can be a chaste householder.

8. Ajar

Ajar Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

There's a beautiful poem by Adi Shankracharya called Bhaja Govindam. There's a line: Worship the source, Worship the source, Worship the source. Oh fool! Rules of Grammar will not save you at the time of your death. ave you at the time of your death.

Basically at the end of your life, it becomes more about just an abstract thought of cells, grammar, intellectual pursuit. Focus on life itself, focus on that which is truly important, the source of your existence. In eastern schools of theology, it is seen that there is an underlying energetic component to what is physical. If you want an relatable idea, look at "Ghost Limb Phenomenon". Basically the cells just represent the vitality of energy in that area. Each physical component can also influence the energy component. For example I thought aphrodisiacs build energy, but in reality they just take energy from other parts of the body and push them into the sexual regions; the same thing happens with Karezza. It's easy to see this, because low energy areas represent inflammation and break down symptoms such as acne, memory loss, joint pains. If the body doesn't have proper surrounding energy, Karezza will actually cause physical breakdown of the body, you can even get sick, hairless etc. The best method is to let the body build its reserves properly without "directing herbs/supplementation". Then everywhere in the body is healthy. Once you have gained a certain level of this energy it's called vitality. Of course there are negative Chi/Praanic activities and foods, lifestyle choices that we make, avoid those as they deplete Chi/Praana.

ShowProof and becomingreat like this.
  9. becomingreat

becomingreat Fapstronaut

Would you mind mentioning what are Chi depleting foods/activities and what foods/activities help restore it?

10. DesertExplorer

DesertExplorer Fapstronaut

The fact that we have to explain that today breaks my heart. As if chastity and sex are opposites in every scenario.

11. ShowProof

ShowProof Fapstronaut

In hinduism it is said that the power of desire in females is 8 stronger than in men. So their lust can 8 times stronger but so can be their faith and power of chastity if they so desire. Their higher resistance threshold in child birth comes to mind.
    Very true!! Very little spoken about today. Lots of people recommend karezza but that is just a trend to appease to mental stress of ones inability to relapse any longer.

becomingreat and loneloan like this.
  12. becomingreat

becomingreat Fapstronaut

Could you please ellaborate on this?

Id like to know why could karrezza be bad, for what kind of people and with which disorders

After all they say by karrezza male cultivates healing energy of female