1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

It's A Start

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, Feb 16, 2017.

1. When I signed up to this site it was because I had more of an addiction to masturbation rather then PMO it's self, so basically I was addicted to the MO part of PMO. But that didn't stop me from seeing the benefit's that NoFap had to offer. In terms of some of the consequences of my addiction, there were numerous (e.g. hair loss which was a big one for me.) But I also suffered socially because of this, I tend to socially isolate myself. The thing about it is that one poor habit is the root cause, if you understand that, then there's absolutely no reason why you should continue, but yet the majority of the population does, were all stuck in a hole and we can't get out of it, and we need to. We need to wake up and realize that, whether or not we PMO or even just masturbate from fantasy's in our mind, we need to go for the long run, and not the short walk. we need to see things in the long terms, not for you, but for everyone. P.S. On Day 4 of 100.

Burner1, SteelshoT, Robb. and 2 others like this.
  2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Congratulations on Day 4!

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and not judge you.

What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

AndySky180 likes this.
  3. Well I know I got to make it to day 100, but that's just the beginning. I've got to piece my life together, I've been so blocked by this addiction that I can't function normally, but don't worry that will change. Once I make it to day 100 It won't be about me anymore, it will be about helping people, Which is more important. I need to believe I can do it and get it done, this is the start.

4. This site is a good tool but ultimately I have to go within myself to fight this

Robb. and AndySky180 like this.
  5. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

6. Okay thanks I'll check it out.

SteelshoT, AndySky180 and D . J . like this.
  7. I checked it out but I kind of breezed right though It, I'll look at it again but from what I read it was actually really helpful so thank you. ;)

SteelshoT, AndySky180 and D . J . like this.