1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

It's actually flatline?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by primo19, Aug 10, 2019.

1. primo19

primo19 Fapstronaut

Hello.
    I'm on day 29 in my NoFap journey. That's my longest streak so far. But from last week I have low energy level, my confidence is running down, I have no motivation to do anything and I feel extremely beta male. My voice is ridicoulusly high, and I sound like a child... Is it a withdrawal symptoms? Ive never came so far in this NoFap thing so I'm curious. How long I will be feeling like this and does the benefits will come back to me after "restart" of my brain? First 2 weeks was awesome, I felt like a god, and now from day to day I'm getting closer to relapse because of this.

2. Get behind me Satan

Get behind me Satan Fapstronaut

In my opinion and experience you have to go through these difficult times my friend; you're just paying a price that has to be paid. Personally sometimes I feel very sad, lonely and I can cry for hours, but have hope it will pass and you will be a stronger person through it. Just be ready for a few bouts, sometimes lasting for weeks, sometimes just for hours. Don't give up.

MontyHD and primo19 like this.