1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

It's almost funny....

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by guyfromtx, Nov 3, 2019.

1. guyfromtx

guyfromtx Fapstronaut

Haven't written in a few days, just busy that's all.

I almost had a success story I was quite proud to share, I just didn't type it because it was very late and I was tired and needed to go to bed. I got off at midnight and had to be on the road at 7:30.

So I work as a tv news reporter and I did a live shot at a bar during the world series. I spoke with fans and whatnot after the game. I also got to eat, drink and watch the game during the series...it was an all around great day at the office. I closed my tab shortly before I left and to my left was a rather attractive girl checking me out, I could have easily brought her home. I didn't for two reasons: I don't want to exacerbate my problem, and it was late as I mentioned earlier.

I was so proud I had a success story to share...but I ended up finding time to jerk it when I got home instead of going to bed.

It only got worse. A new girl was introduced to my group of friends the next day, for some reason I am good at being able to tell when a girl will put out...not sure why. The next day we hung out and ended up having sex. Some call what I do smooth, but I just know how people think...some may call it manipulative. Regardless I had a hookup and you'd think I would be satisfied, wrong. After she realized it was just a hookup she wanted to leave. I wanted more.

I ended up jerking it two more times that day.

It's almost funny when I think about it. It started as a habit and became and escape and now I don't even know what it's an escape from. It's just a routine sometimes, something I have to do and it sucks.

The worst part is I have a crush on this girl right now, she's the kind to probably not even make out until she's married which is honestly what I need given my current predicament (read earlier forums, I mentioned her more then). Part of me thinks I shouldn't pursue her given that I've already hooked up with someone whilst crushing on her.

If you read this far, here's a pretend cookie.

I have some plans to help my situation: running, my day job, I'm an uber driver, I like to deer hunt and it's deer season now, and I could start lifting weights again. Ideally I won't have enough time for it to cross my mind, or I'll be away.

2. apimpnamedslickback

apimpnamedslickback Fapstronaut

Doesnt sound very funny to me mane,you got some work to do