1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

It's not just about NoFap for me, I also have to do exercise and eat right!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by APCIA, Aug 19, 2014.

1. APCIA

APCIA Fapstronaut

yoyo guys!

I've been doing nofap for 36 days now and things are looking up.

nofap really gave me the push to do more changes in my life. not to overeat, to eat healthy food and do more exercise. I guess not everyone needs to do all of these things to start feel better with themselves but I guess I'm at a point where I do! I'm 30 years old now, not young as I used to be, so my body really gives me shit if I don't eat right and do exercise.

So it's kind of life all or nothing, but it works and I'm so glad for nofap supporting me so I can improve myself in other things too!

Cheers

2. monkotto

monkotto Fapstronaut

hi apcia,

day 36 for me.

10 days ago i started to count calories. the first time in my life. i am 36 and since 5 years i have a little (ok not so little) paunch. i do lots of sports but i never controlled my feeding. i had too much calories per day. the running i did was not enough. now i try to stay under 2000 calories per day. the paunch is getting smaller - that is great. i want to kill that damn paunch!

i am 36 years old - with 20 years age i had a really good shaped body (with sixpack!!!).

i want that body again.

3. NotALoserAnymore

NotALoserAnymore Fapstronaut

So am I. I am 17 years old, but I was lazy while boys of my same age went to the gym or ran a lot, NoFap gave me the push to start eating a bit better and exercising more: I lost almost all the belly fat :D

4. StrugglingHand

StrugglingHand Fapstronaut

Hey guys, just joined up..
    20 years old and for the past few years I've practically rubbed it out at least once a day, just about every single day...
    I've tried to quit but always find my self going back after a day or two...
    It's a real struggle

Did you find that after a little while with nofap you found yourself more motivated to go out and exercise and be more active?
    I play soccer every year, but besides that I find it hard to get out and go exercise, as in I never actually do it.
    I find these "urges" especially hard at night, subconsciously I think I've linked going to sleep with ejaculation...

Sorry for high jacking your thread..

Cheers

5. IWantABetterLife22

IWantABetterLife22 NoFap Moderator

A wise man once said, "NoFap isn't the thing; it's the thing that gets you to do the thing" ;)

6. Techiyew

Techiyew Guest

yeah dude
    you get it
    why should we drink sodas and eat shit
    lets think for ourselves this time

PEACE!

7. APCIA

APCIA Fapstronaut

I often find it related to sleep. fapping is almost like a sleeping pill, I fap than I go to sleep calm