it's time

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by jasonblack77, Sep 19, 2021.

1. jasonblack77

jasonblack77 New Fapstronaut

Hello everyone, I've read about NoFap before but today I decided I really need to do something. Not 100% sure what commitments or challenges I need to begin with, but I'm checking it out and I gotta do something, this sh*t is getting ridiculous.

2. SirGalahad

SirGalahad Fapstronaut

Great that you've taken this first step! Best of luck! We're all here to support you!

3. MindfulWarrior

MindfulWarrior Fapstronaut

I read it like this. Appropriate.

jasonblack77 likes this.
  4. MindfulWarrior

MindfulWarrior Fapstronaut

First of all welcome here!

You've taken a serious step towards healing by deciding to sign up here, it shows your seriousness.

I would encourage you to spend time browsing here, finding people you relate to and definitely starting a journal in which you can post preferably daily as it helps with accountability, but you don't have to, I just prefer it that way, keeps things fresh in my mind.
    Always remember your why, why you want to get rid of this, how you feel after you relapse, the hell of it all in general, or particular low points you've been through, our addicted brain tend to forget. It may not be the perfect path to healing and you may have doubts along the way, but eventually you'll see the truth again and once you do always come back here and do what your heart knows you gotta do.

jasonblack77 likes this.
  5. jasonblack77

thanks SirGalahad!

6. jasonblack77

Thank you so much MindfulWarrior I want to learn more about nofap and figure out which tools I want to use and how to use them. I appreciate you reaching out