1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

It's tough

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Nugget9, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Nugget9

Nugget9 Fapstronaut

Hi again, I have been talking with my SO daily about everything that can be though of and we are not leaving anything off the table and it's so tough getting through this. We are having a terrible snow storm and my head has been killing since last night. I love her to the fullest and know I could never love anyone in the same way and don't want too. Just need some encouragement and possible any solid advice someone or ones may have. It's appreciated folks.

2. SpouseofPA

SpouseofPA Fapstronaut

Just be as transparent as possible and disclose as much information as she wants.

3. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

Why are you doing this? What goal are you pursuing?
    Why is that goal valuable or important?
    What can you do to help yourself deal - what are some little things (like food, sleep, ibuprofen) that would help you feel that 1% better and better able to handle the situations you're in?

4. Omnitron310

Omnitron310 Fapstronaut

If you find the urges creeping up on you, distract yourself with something else. It can be anything, a hobby or whatever. Things that you have to actively engage in are better though. If you do something like watch TV, you’re just sitting there passively, not doing anything with your hand, and you may find yourself slipping almost unconsciously. Find something that requires brain power and active involvement and get stuck in.