1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I've Been Laughing At Myself

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Nightbynight, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Nightbynight

Nightbynight Fapstronaut

When you're in nofap mode and on a flatline your thought processes are so different that when you become "normal" it can be hard to relate to yourself. You may be surprised by the way you were acting or even the decisions you made while low, and also the other way around.

I've just been looking at posts, espiecialy my own and as this is a nofap community its even more clearer to see when people are on highs and lows not even by admittance or subject but by how they write there words. Who knows Im probably wrong but it humors me.

Some of the things we think are so serious, such life changing moments (and maybe they are) are laughable later on. Not to take away from anyones hardships because in the moment pain is pain, I've been laughing at my own self, a self I dont recognise.

While on a high I was flirting with an older woman whom I didn't find attractive even in the slightest in the past. We are talking almost 20 years older than me.. I face palm right now thinking about it.

So what have been some decisions, funny or interesting that you have made while on a high or flatline and later made you think, "what the hell?"