1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I've done 30 days for the second time

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by 19conquer, Jun 20, 2019.

1. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

my 31st day of nofap. I'm just wanting to reach a goal of 90 days. It actually goes by so fast! Here are some notable differences from these 30 days:
    I'm gonna start with the bad side effects:
    •I cry more like WAY MORE. There's no way that nofap hasn't played into this.
    •I've been feeling just generally more sensitive and aware of my emotions.
    •I feel horny obviously and it can distract me from my work if I'm not careful to concentrate enough.
    •Simple sexual things like music can make me horny but not horny. Like I don't actually have strong urges to go and masturbate. I just feel sexual.
    •I feel an urge to go back into a lesbian toxic relationship (something I regret because I personally believe it's a sin to have sex outside of marriage, never mind it being a lesbian thing. No hate though to anyone who is queer.)

Good Effects:
    •I am more willing to work on what is bothering me because my emotions are so sensitive that I can't just brush it off like I did my whole life.
    •I feel proud of myself
    •I have more time to be productive
    •Nofap kinda gives me the confidence to go out and socialize (even though I'm an introvert)
    •I don't have to worry about masturbation and it's negative impact on my life.
    •It gave me more motivation to do my work because whenever I felt the urge to m, I realized that I should just be studying.
    •Im more mindful, therefore more thankful and using my time better and more productively.

This last one isnt directly because of nofap, but I believe it's a domino effect: I get up earlier in the morning and feel happier because I feel better about myself. It's easier to get up.

2. its a benefit actually. beacuse of pmo, i feel numb. when you start feeling emotions, then it means you are rebooting well
    stop listening music. i have the same problem
    well done bro

3. Congratulations 19conquer, keep moving foward!

4. Dag

Dag Fapstronaut

Nicely done.

I think adding excercise would do very good.

5. stoneyman22

stoneyman22 Fapstronaut

6. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

I wouldn't think all the stuff on the bad list is only bad. Yes it can be inconvenient to cry at the drop of a dime, but you're opening up emotionally. It may be a really good idea to start journaling if you don't already with the intent to process all of that.

This is also not necessarily a bad thing. For clarification: Do you mean more a romantic feeling maybe? It can be a meditation in itself, just to sit with that and be familiar with it. Our sexuality is just a part of what makes us human after all, and being familiar with it without acting on it can put us in a better position to .. I wouldn't even say master or control it, but from an integrative perspective we might say be friends with it just like they talk about making friends with your mind.

I hope this is helpful, I think you can do the 90.

stoneyman22 likes this.
  7. randomname3

randomname3 Fapstronaut

Sounds like you're off to a great start. Yeah, all those bad and more intense emotions, I find, are part of the process, pushing you to viscerally face your inner demons. It's good but it can really suck.
    Definitely don't let that pull you back into that lesbian stuff; I imagine it might get tougher over these 90 days.
    Best of luck sister!

stoneyman22 likes this.