1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I've started to achieve new goals in my life...

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, May 18, 2018.

1. Hi! Im U.L
    Some of you guys know me some dont. I've done nofap before joining this site (62 days streak and a 120 day one)

I still felt empty after my 120 day relapse so I decided to make it official by joining here.

The benefits of not watching P and MO is so huge that I will list some achievements that I wanted to achieve for so long....

The first 10 days I started to feel way more confident, I gave up being a person who "overthinks every damn problem" I just started to dismiss my problems and did daily meditation sessions.

Day 15 I started to enjoy life and be happy about the stuff I have, the opportunities that life serves me.

Also Ive being doing shotokan karate and muay thai for 2.5 years now and I can tell that doing "nofap" has boosted my performance both in training and sparring so much that I,myself couldnt believe.

Day 20-30 something magical happened....
    After being alone for 3.5 years I decided to watch videos for confidence,speech,eye contact, charisma and so on. Just about 6 days ago I started a relationship with my GF which is going pretty active and happy so far. I still cant believe it. The combination of nofap and achieving stuff that you want to achieve is "sacred and holy".

As I close my words in this little paragraph of mine I would like to thank all nofap community for helping us "addicts" to come clean and save ourselves.

Please dont be shy to join in and tell your journey
    U.L the martial art freak.

2. I'm so glad for your success..

Congratulations on your new relationship and all the best for the ongoing streak!!

Deleted Account likes this.