1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Jagliana's Journal | An S.O's perspective

Discussion in 'Significant Other Journals' started by Jagliana, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1157: 03/31/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:
    • My husband has been honest with me.
    • Daily talk with my husband.
    • Worked on Self-Care as defined here.
    • Currently Reading: Various
    • Current Daily Podcast: "7 Good Minutes"
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Dailies | Self-Care Completed:
    Self-care is not an indulgence. Self-care is a discipline.
    Morning routine / Verbalized my feelings
    Journal / Daily talk with hubby / Regulated my sleep.

Tony Robbins List of Basic Human Needs | Text explanation here / Sound.
    1. Certainty 2. Uncertainty/Variety 3. Significance 4. Connection/Love 5. Growth and 6. Contribution.

What is "TRIFECTA"?
    Back, Hand & Foot Massage.

3 Things I am Grateful for Today:
    1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Walk.

Last night, what a refreshing trifecta, just concentrating on the feeling and music - man, my head was so overwhelmed and my thoughts were going a mile a minute all day, so this helped. We did not revisit anything, but there really isn't much else to say. We watched some TV after and then I called it a night.

Today on the 7 Good Minutes podcast I listened to "How To Get Motivated How To Stay Motivated" in this episode, Freddy Fri gives us some great tips on how to get motivated and stay motivated. Remember, don't limit your challenges, challenge your limits.

This morning, during our walk, we listened to "Psychologist's Tools For Reprogramming Your Subconscious Mind" an interview with Nicole LePera, on Impact Theory with Tom Bilyeu. Nicole LePera is a Clinical and Holistic Psychologist who believes in self-healing. So far, we've heard them discussed why your past is influencing you way more than you think, why you struggle to change bad habits, and what is holding you back from change, why your brain wants you to stay the way you're today, the real reason why it's hard to break patterns, the most effective practice to break your bad habits, why most of us are staying in the past or worrying about our future and what to do instead, how to practice staying in the moment, the two ways on how to practice being present, even if meditation overwhelms you, the reason why sitting in silence makes you uncomfortable, how meditation, when you feel unsafe, can lead to another trauma, how Nicole discovered the real reason why her brain felt foggy, the easiest method everyone can use everywhere to start to heal from childhood trauma, how to start learning to breathe to beat anxiety in your day-to-day life, how you can change your life with little promises to yourself, how to use feeling uncomfortable with a new habit to maintain it forever, the importance of reframing to change your behavior, why you don´t have to give up your anger and how to make space for new feelings, and how to decide if a feeling or habit is valuable.

Planning, well hoping for a mental break today.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    For any PA's interested in having someone to talk to, check-in with, and a safe place to talk about all things recovery... my husband @Wade W. Wilson, who has been in real recovery for over two years now, has created a dedicated Facebook group [click here] and Discord channel for PA's, all are welcome to join and he is looking forward to getting to know and helping each of you. You can join the channel by clicking this link: https://discord.gg/gXPuU9q

What I liked about myself, today:
    (I am trying to find one positive thing to "like" about myself and make a mental note of it, every day. No matter how small or insignificant)
    :emoji_two_hearts: No triggers.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Video
    How To Stay Motivated

[​IMG]

Wade W. Wilson likes this.
  2. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1158: 04/01/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

1. Certainty 2. Uncertainty/Variety 3. Significance 4. Connection/Love 5. Growth and 6. Contribution.

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Talk.

Last night, another soothing, mind relaxing trifecta. I really appreciate Wade doing this for me, it provides so much relief for me at the end of a long day AND it gets me sleepy and ready to fall asleep, I guess this is my new NyQuil lol. Then we finished watching "The 100", the 'grand finale' was... "meh" at best, I was not impressed at all. Then, it was time for bed.

Today on the 7 Good Minutes podcast I listened to "Understanding The Important Steps To Achieving Mastery" in this episode, Better Ideas YouTube Channel shares some great tips with us on understanding the important steps to achieving mastery. Remember, the secret of joy is the mastery of pain.

This morning, during our drive, we finished listening to "Psychologist's Tools For Reprogramming Your Subconscious Mind" an interview with Nicole LePera, on Impact Theory with Tom Bilyeu. Nicole LePera is a Clinical and Holistic Psychologist who believes in self-healing. During the rest of the interview, they discussed, how to get radically honest with yourself, the makers Nicole watches out for in her nervous system to know if she's safe or not, how you repeat your childhood patterns in your current relationships, why your genes and personality are not your destiny, and how to create your future self, how to use “future self journaling” to counter your subconscious autopilot and create change, why you can use “future self journaling” for changing every aspect of your life, the fundamental reason why most people can't access creativity, joy, or love, why, without sleep, diet, and exercise, mental strategies only go so far, how to deal with your shortcomings and when life is unfair, how repetition shaped your limiting beliefs and how to create new empowering beliefs, how to rebuild your self-worth when you didn't keep your promises in the past, and how to use your “re-parenting” to heal your inner child. We also spoke about a job he had and he told me that he encountered a female there, who he would have ogled for sure, but these days he sees how rachet she was and how all his other co-workers were obsessing. I told him that if he is still noticing and thinking about it, that means he is still paying attention to her in that way. He explains that away as him realizing her defects, therefore she would turn him off, however in my interpretation > he is still recognizing he would find her hot/ogle worthy 'in the past' until he saw she was a certain type of woman. I don't know if he is trying to deflect from his true feelings by rationalizing it away or what. All I know is, when a prime is around, at least when I am nearby, he acts 'off', just like with our most recent incident and there have been so many others that I've noticed and never brought it up with him (the excuses, deflections, 'blindspots' or even gaslighting on some occasions). So, I don't know who he is actually trying to convince that he is no longer interested in them - himself or me? I do believe that he WANTS to not notice, want, or prefer them, that is why he tries to lay it out in a certain way to me (and for himself). I don't think it is possible for him to get to a point where if one of 'them' is around him/us, I would be able to have his FULL attention.

Sigh, I am drained mentally and physically now that I had to up my dose.

For any PA's interested in having someone to talk to, check-in with, and a safe place to talk about all things recovery... my husband @Wade W. Wilson, who has been in real recovery for over two years now, has created a dedicated Facebook group [click here] and Discord channel for PA's, all are welcome to join and he is looking forward to getting to know and helping each of you. You can join the channel by clicking this link: https://discord.gg/gXPuU9q

(I am trying to find one positive thing to "like" about myself and make a mental note of it, every day. No matter how small or insignificant)
    :emoji_two_hearts: No major triggers.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Video
    The brain's hidden superpower

[​IMG]

3. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1159: 04/02/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Walk.

Last night, my client sent me work (early!) as little as I did last night, my back was shot already! The trifecta really helped. Then we watched some TV before I was off to bed.

Today on the 7 Good Minutes podcast I listened to "How To Find Peace of Mind" in this episode, Robert Downey, Jr. shares his thoughts on how to find peace of mind. Remember, if a thing costs you your peace of mind, then the cost of that thing is too steep.

This morning, we listened to "Help! I am gaining weight in a caloric deficit! Yes it is possible, I explain how" with Jerry Teixeira a Bodyweight Strength Trainer and Coach. Both of us are getting frustrated and tired of busting our @$$E$ and having stagnant or barely any positive results. This guy really shed some light on what could be the culprit for us. All I can say is I am happy that we both have each other on this difficult weight loss/nutrition journey because we both understand the frustrating difficulties, and no one is telling the other to "get over it, it's easy, just do it!". We are still learning and trying to find what works for us, hopefully, we will figure it out sooner, rather than later.

Okay, time for me to get some work done.

:emoji_two_hearts: No triggers today.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Video
    Don't Chase That Thing

[​IMG]

4. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1160: 04/03/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Family Time.

Last night, my back and body were toast, but as usual, Wade helped patch me up as best as he knows how > the trifecta! then we just watched some TV before heading off to bed... where we ended the night on a good note.

Today on the 7 Good Minutes podcast I listened to "Debunking 5 Common Myths About Meditation" in this episode, we hear about some of the most common myths about meditation. Remember, quiet the mind and the soul will speak.

This morning, we did not walk because we had other plans, we took the little one to the mall for an Easter lunch and a meet & greet with the Easter bunny, a few Disney characters were there too. She loved it and so did we. There were quite a bit of people there, so of course, there were triggers for me, but I did my best to move past it all, in order not to ruin the day.

Back to work!

:emoji_two_hearts: Had a good day out. even with triggers.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Video
    Debunking the 5 Most Common Meditation Myths

[​IMG]

5. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1161: 04/04/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Walk.

Last night, my body was completely out of sorts before working out, diets, and overworking. Wade gave me a really soothing trifecta, which got me really sleepy. We watched some TV and headed to bed early. I really wanted to do some other fun stuff before sleep but my body was working against me and had other plans - that made me feel guilty, ashamed, and just sad that I couldn't do anything, especially because I knew Wade was looking forward to it.

Today on the 7 Good Minutes podcast I listened to "How To Improve Focus And Concentration" in this episode, we get some great tips on How To Improve Focus And Concentration. Remember, concentration is the secret of strength.

This morning, during our walk, we listened to "How to Create Space For Yourself In a Relationship" a Q&A, on Relationship Theory with Tom & Lisa Bilyeu. During this set, they discuss how they balance time alone and time together to strengthen their relationship, the type of selfish time you shouldn't take which damages most relationships. How they balance their selfish time and time together to make their relationship work. The critical question to ask to understand why you need selfish time and why it's essential to understand why you need time for yourself. In the supermarket we did bump into a few triggers, I have to say it was rough, I tried my best to distract myself by looking for difficult to find items. This ruined Wade's mood and he seemed a bit off again, didn't even want to go to our next destination - which again brings me back to my point about going out for our anniversary.

Back to work.

:emoji_two_hearts: I loved finding out the Hershey's sugar-free Reese's was only 1 net carbs.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Video
    To Do Better Work, Change Your Environment

[​IMG]

6. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1162: 04/05/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Walk.

Last night, Wade's trifecta helped me A LOT, not only did it relax my body, it calmed my mind too - after I had spent over an hour debating with my dad, Wade knows exactly what I am talking about. I was so mentally drained I wanted to take a hammer and ... well you guys get my point. Then we finished American Gods... which has now been canceled on a cliffhanger? so weird and a depressing end to a decent show. Then, we headed off to bed and cuddled until we passed out.

Today on the 7 Good Minutes podcast I listened to "How To Stop Feeling Tired All The Time" in this episode, Dr. Gus has some great advice on how to stop feeling tired all the time. Remember, silence is a source of great strength.

This morning, during our walk, we listened to "Better Sex, How to Achieve Sexual Satisfaction In Your Relationship" a Q&A, on Relationship Theory with Tom & Lisa Bilyeu. During this set, they discuss how to talk about sex with your partner even if you're afraid to do so, what they had to learn with great difficulty to make their relationship last for over 20 years, what the right moment for starting the conversation looks like, how to prevent triggering your partner. Why asking for flowers isn't unromantic and how to guide your partner, so he knows what makes you happy, how to handle your emotions when you're getting triggered and how men can articulate sexual attraction in a way that makes women feel good. This was a good one, it opened up a good little debate for us, where I didn't agree with Lisa and Tom but Wade did - when it comes to constantly guiding your partner so they always know what you want/need, leaving them with no innovation on doing things for you, without your assistance. I believe that setup turns 'intention' into a checklist and not that person actually taking the time to make you happy because THEY want to, without being prompted.

:emoji_two_hearts: There were a few triggers, but I got through them as best as I could.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Video
    Why Am I Always Tired - 6 Reasons Why You're Feeling Tired, Chronic Fatigue and Its Remedies

[​IMG]

7. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1163: 04/06/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Walk.

Last night, after another soothing trifecta, we watched some TV and it was off to bed for me. I've had really long and painful (my back) workdays, so relaxing at the end is all I need.

Today on the 7 Good Minutes podcast I listened to "How To Deal With Criticism Positively" in this episode, we learn about the importance of learning how to deal with criticism positively. Remember, be an encourager. The world has plenty of critics already.

This morning, during our walk, we listened to "How to Keep a Relationship Going After the Honeymoon Phase is Over" a Q&A, on Relationship Theory with Tom & Lisa Bilyeu. During this set, they unpack the importance of communicating. It’s not enough to assume how your partner defines “spark” and in order for your relationship to survive, you're going to have to talk about it, listen, and get each other’s perspectives to move forward to the next level. Making an effort is just part of the process of having a fulfilling relationship. This time Wade and I agreed with each other and not with them, we believe that there is and should always be a spark, one that gets even strong the more connected you become with your partner. After being triggered, Wade and I had the same conversation we always do, so I won't go into it again.

:emoji_two_hearts: Triggered but got through it the best way I could.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Video
    Criticism when you've had a bad childhood

[​IMG]

8. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1164: 04/07/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Walk.

Last night, after finishing one of the bigger/more intense photos, my back was killing me. Plus, between both my parents ranting and requesting help with various tasks, by nighttime I was basically out of commission. Wade, thank goodness for him, relieved both; my body and mind with his trifecta.

Today on the 7 Good Minutes podcast I listened to "Making Yourself A Priority" in this episode, Freddy Fri talks about the importance of making yourself a priority. Remember, making yourself a priority is not selfish. It's necessary.

This morning, during our walk, we listened to "How to Rebuild Trust After it's Broken" a Q&A, on Relationship Theory with Tom & Lisa Bilyeu. During this set, they discuss taking a look from both sides of the one betrayed and the betrayer. Healing is a process and once that cannot be rushed, they talk about whether or not it is more painful for the person who needs to forgive or the person that needs to earn back the trust that has been damaged. Regardless what side of the fence you are on, this conversation offers hard truths on both sides to consider. Letting go is easier said than done, and necessary if there is to be any recovery and future thereafter. The road to recovery once trust has been broken in a relationship can be long and painful for everyone involved, Wade and I both know that very well.

Back to work!

:emoji_two_hearts: Some triggers but I worked through them.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Video
    How To Stop Neglecting Yourself Today!

[​IMG]

9. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1165: 04/08/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Walk.

Last night, a soothing trifecta and then some distracting yet very entertaining tv time.

Today on the 7 Good Minutes podcast I listened to "Answering The Question What Does It Mean To Let Go Of Your Ego" in this episode, we get an answer to the question of what does it mean to let go of your ego. Remember, the eye of man is never satisfied.

This morning, during our walk, we began listening to "Free Yourself From Shame and Live the Life You Want", an interview with Haifa Beseisso on Women of Impact with Lisa Bilyeu. YouTube phenomenon Haifa Beseisso, is a Middle eastern travel vlogger who rose to fame after quitting her job and launching "Fly With Haifa YouTube channel". So far they've discussed how Haifa went from getting rejected to traveling around the world by succeeding on YouTube. How to keep going even if your closest friends judge your choices. Why awareness is the key to change, and what needs to change to give everyone the freedom to make their own choices. They discuss how to stay emphatic to people that try to tear you down, and what to do if you feel like other people don’t understand you. The walk was good... until we got to the supermarket which was a bust, there were plenty of triggers there, you know - perfect primes just for Wade, on a freaking platter - but what else is new? sigh, of course, Wade says he noticed them but wasn't 'trigger' aka he was unphased, but I doubt that because looking at their bodies and then looking at mine, how could he possibly ignore them when he has me at 'home'.

I gotta go work.

:emoji_two_hearts: Talked myself down to some sanity (for the most part) from a big trigger.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Video
    Letting go of our EGO!

[​IMG]

10. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1166: 04/09/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Netflix.

Last night, my head was still spiraling from earlier in the day (triggers/racing thoughts), luckily because I was so busy with finishing my work, I was able to keep my emotions from taking over. Then Wade gave me the trifecta which really helps my back pain and readies me for bed. I went to bed earlier, but then I was up every two hours, which sucked.

Today on the 7 Good Minutes podcast I listened to "This Is Why It's Important To Keep Your Thoughts Positive" on this episode, we hear an inspiring message reminding us to keep our thoughts positive because it is from your thoughts that your actions flow. Remember, as a man thinks in his heart, so is he.

This morning, Wade thought he had a doctor's appointment (turns out he confused the days), so I worked out at home and then finished up my work. While I worked I watched an interesting documentary called "The Truth About... Alcohol", with A&E doctor Javid Abdelmoneim. I have to say, I did not know most of the stuff covered in this, I also believed almost every "myth" too lol. Long story short: alcohol really messes you up inside and out! with the exception of a small amount of red wine (1 cup), twice a week. If you have Netflix, it's worth a watch in my opinion.

Now, unless my client e-mails me some revisions, I plan on binging "This Is Us" and taking some time to relax, hopefully keeping my mind off of some of the random thoughts that have been popping in and out, like a remark Wade made a few days ago, which proved one of my insecurities right, really making me want to skip one part of the trifecta, sigh.

:emoji_two_hearts: Finished my work early.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Video
    KEEP YOUR MIND STRONG!

[​IMG]

11. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1167: 04/10/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Walk.

Last night, he ended up doing the trifecta, with a pause in-between so we could talk about the issue I had. We kind of worked it out, but I still don't know what the truth-truth is. Anyway, then we watched some TV and I went to "bed", short-lived but can't say I didn't try.

Today on the 7 Good Minutes podcast I listened to "How To Quiet Your Mind And Live A Peaceful Life" on this episode, we hear about how to quiet your mind and live a peaceful life. Remember, calmness of mind is one of the beautiful jewels of wisdom.

This morning, during our walk, we finished listening to "Free Yourself From Shame and Live the Life You Want", an interview with Haifa Beseisso on Women of Impact with Lisa Bilyeu. YouTube phenomenon Haifa Beseisso, is a Middle eastern travel vlogger who rose to fame after quitting her job and launching "Fly With Haifa YouTube channel". During the rest of this set, they discussed why awareness is the key to change, what really needs to change to give everyone the freedom to make their own choices, tactics to handle depression and find her soul´s mission, how to stay emphatic to people that try to tear you down, what to do if you feel like other people don't understand you, how Haifa deals with family attacking her and the choice you have at that moment. Luckily there were no triggers today, phew, because my anxiety is on the rise these days.

:emoji_two_hearts: No triggers today.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Video
    Philosophy For A Quiet Mind!

[​IMG]

12. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1168: 04/11/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Walk.

Last night, Wade was tired and I wasn't expecting him to do anything, he still insisted (after I told him it was okay) to give me a hand and foot rub, I did enjoy it, but felt bad because I know how exhausted he was. We watched our guilty pleasures and then went to bed early. I barely slept, we found a huge hole/dent in our balcony from God knows what, also probably my nerves about getting my 2nd vaccine dose the next day.

Today on the 7 Good Minutes podcast I listened to "How To Stop Feeling Like A Victim" on this episode, Dr. Tracey Marks talks about how to stop feeling like a victim. Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

This morning, during our drive/walk, we listened to "How to Communicate When Your Relationship is Unbalanced" a Q&A, on Relationship Theory with Tom & Lisa Bilyeu. During this set, they discuss one of their biggest rules of engagement: honest and to-the-point communication. From now on, I will just post the basic info about what we listened to instead of a detailed description of everything we heard. If anyone is interested, they can always click the link and check out the content for themselves. This was a good one, it gave us a lot to talk about, especially because the woman who submitted her question seems to be in a bad situation and probably missed a ton of red flags.

This evening, I get my 2nd vaccine dose, I'm both excited and scared because I don't know how my body will react to it and so many people have come out and said that the side effects are a lot worse with the 2nd dose.

:emoji_two_hearts: No triggers today, so far.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Video
    5 Ways To Lose The Victim Mindset

[​IMG]

13. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1169: 04/12/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Walk.

Last night, I got my second dose and my arm is DOA! omg, but I guess it is worth it to be more secure in this Covid era. Wade still gave me a modified trifecta, which helped move the pain around AND ease my anxiety. We watched some TV, so much drama! LOL and then went to bed, it was difficult but I passed out for a good 2 hours.

Today on the 7 Good Minutes podcast I listened to "The Amazing Health Benefits of Taking Cold Showers" on this episode, we hear about The Amazing Health Benefits of Taking Cold Showers > Wade's a fan! LOL. Remember, do one thing every day that invigorates your soul.

This morning, during our walk, we finished listening to "Tame the HIDDEN DRAGONS That Control Your HAPPINESS, HABITS, & HANG-UPS", an interview with Dr. Daniel Amen on The Model Health Show with Shawn Stevenson. I love Shawn and Dr. Amen, Wade is a fan of Dr. Amen, so this was a winner for us both. Dr. Amen spoke about his latest book, which is about inner dragons - what they are, and how they can affect your mental health. We quickly noticed that some of those dragons can be associated with me, lol, anyway. We spoke about how I compare myself to his primes and he told me that he does not, we obviously see this/believe this differently. I would love to believe his words, it would make life so much easier for me. I hope that one day I will.

Time for some R&R while the kids are in school, I am going to keep nursing my arm.

:emoji_two_hearts: Still walked, even with this pain.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Video
    10 Surprising Benefits of Cold Showers

[​IMG]

14. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1170: 04/13/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Walk.

Last night, my whole arm was in pain, all the way around my armpits?! so it was a low-key trifecta (modified) that helped me get sleepy and relaxed. We watched some more 'Married at First Sight", AUS edition, and holy smokes lol WAYYYY more drama and things for us to discuss. These days we find anything interesting and worth discussing, I believe it is due to our strong connection and ability to make anything fun and worthwhile.

Today on the 7 Good Minutes podcast I listened to "How To Deal With Difficult Family Members" on this episode, we get some great tips and advice on How To Deal With Difficult Family Members. Remember, replacing why is this happening to me with what is this trying to teach me is a game-changer.

This morning, during our brisk walk, we listened to "2 Tips for Productive Fighting" a Q&A, on Relationship Theory with Tom & Lisa Bilyeu. During this set, they discuss why rules of engagement when you’re emotionally sober are a must and Lisa explains the idea of reminders used to signal your partner in heated moments. Then we stopped by Whole Foods to pick up some things, no triggers and that was a relief.

Now, back to nursing my pain.

#Video
    4 Ways To Deal With 'Toxic People'

[​IMG]

15. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1171: 04/14/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Walk.

Last night, another wonderful modified trifecta, yes I am still in pain and swollen, sigh. Then we watched some more of our guilty pleasure and holy smokes: DRAMA! but we love it! haha. Then it was off to bed, together, which I always prefer.

Today on the 7 Good Minutes podcast I listened to "How To Manage Stress In Life" on this episode, Freddy Fri talks about how to manage stress in life. Remember, set peace of mind as your highest goal and organize your life around it.

This morning, during our walk, we began listening to "How Fiber Optimizes Your Microbiome" an interview with Dr. Will Bulsiewicz, on Health Theory with Tom Bilyeu. Dr. Bulsiewicz is well researched and an actively practicing physician that wants to simplify how you can improve your overall health by understanding your unique ecosystem and making better food choices to change your microbiome as early as tomorrow. This is something Wade and I are getting really interested in these days, so I hope to educate myself even more.

Today I am full of nerves, hoping everything turns out all right.

#Video
    Easy Stress Management Techniques

[​IMG]

16. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1172: 04/15/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Work.

Last night, a soothing trifecta, but all that destressing got turned upside down when my dad had some complications from his procedure. So, Wade had to call off work again and rush to the ER with him.

Today on the 7 Good Minutes podcast I listened to "How To Find Your Calling In Life" on this episode, we have a fantastic message on how to find your calling in life. Remember, the meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.

This morning, after coming back from the ER, he had to rush there again. All I will say is: I APPRECIATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW, LOVE YOU @Wade W. Wilson!

:emoji_two_hearts: Still focusing on work, no matter what is going on around me.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Video
    How To Find Your True Calling In Life - Your Purpose

[​IMG]

17. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1173: 04/16/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Being able to drive.

Last night, after spending a grueling few hours working on last-minute rush changes for my client, my back was toast. Wade gave me a soothing trifecta, which was so relaxing, both physically and mentally (my dad's stuff). Then we watched some TV before it was time for bed/work.

Today on the 7 Good Minutes podcast I listened to "How To Deal With Frustration and Anger" on this episode, Brendon Burchard explains to us, how to deal with frustration and anger when dealing with others. Remember, expectation is the mother of all frustration.

This morning, with my dad in the hospital and Wade's doctor's appointment, I drove the girls to school, my mom came with me, then I drove her around running some errands. Now, I will start to do some research on new recipes and ideas on how to get my kids to try something new and good. I will try to relax today, after the crazy stressful week I've had.

:emoji_two_hearts: Not shaming myself over my lack of exercise as I recover from the 2nd dose.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Video
    How to Deal With Frustrating People

[​IMG]

18. Psalm27:1my light

Psalm27:1my light Fapstronaut

I have a cook book called deceptively delicious. My kids cannot tell that I made chocolate pudding from avocado or cookies with chick peas. I really like it!

hope4healing likes this.
  19. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

THANK YOU!! I will definitely look it up. :)

20. Psalm27:1my light

Psalm27:1my light Fapstronaut

It’s an old book, Seinfeld’s wife wrote it I believe?

Jagliana likes this.