1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Jagliana's Journal | An S.O's perspective

Discussion in 'Significant Other Journals' started by Jagliana, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1191: 05/04/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:
    • My husband has been honest with me.
    • Daily talk with my husband.
    • Worked on Self-Care as defined here.
    • Currently Reading: Various
    • Current Daily Podcast: "7 Good Minutes"
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Dailies | Self-Care Completed:
    Self-care is not an indulgence. Self-care is a discipline.
    Morning routine / Verbalized my feelings
    Journal / Daily talk with hubby / Regulated my sleep.

Tony Robbins List of Basic Human Needs | Text explanation here / Sound.
    1. Certainty 2. Uncertainty/Variety 3. Significance 4. Connection/Love 5. Growth and 6. Contribution.

What is "TRIFECTA"?
    Back, Hand & Foot Massage.

3 Things I am Grateful for Today:
    1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Walk.

Last night, Wade gave me a wonderful trifecta, it was relaxing as usual. Then we watched some TV with our eldest until it was time for us to head to bed. His vacation is coming to an end and that makes me sad.

Today on the 7 Good Minutes podcast I listened to "Why You Might Be Feeling Lost In Life And How To Solve It" in this episode, we get some answers to the question of why you might be feeling lost in life. Remember, the two most important days in your life are the day you're born and the day you find out why.

This morning, we walked and shopped quickly, because he had to take my dad to a doctor's appointment. As predicted, now my mom found an excuse to stop by and probably sit here until either they come back or I have to go pick up my kids from school. There goes getting anything done today.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    For any PA's interested in having someone to talk to, check-in with, and a safe place to talk about all things recovery... my husband @Wade W. Wilson, who has been in real recovery for over two years now, has created a dedicated Facebook group [click here] and Discord channel for PA's, all are welcome to join and he is looking forward to getting to know and helping each of you. You can join the channel by clicking this link: https://discord.gg/gXPuU9q

What I liked about myself, today:
    (I am trying to find one positive thing to "like" about myself and make a mental note of it, every day. No matter how small or insignificant)
    :emoji_two_hearts: Had a few triggers today, tried to navigate through them.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Video
    4 Reason Why You Feel Empty

[​IMG]

Wade W. Wilson likes this.
  2. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1192: 05/05/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

1. Certainty 2. Uncertainty/Variety 3. Significance 4. Connection/Love 5. Growth and 6. Contribution.

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) For Wade's Vacation Week.

Last night, Wade gave me a wonderful trifecta, we spoke a little about everything, I even brought up something that I was shocked by. Before leaving my parent's place, my dad told me (and my mom) how grateful he was that I was in his life, around to help, and 'what would I do without you?', it was touching, appreciated, and surprising given how he usually is. Then we watched some TV with our eldest and went to bed.

Today on the 7 Good Minutes podcast I listened to "How To Respond To Haters and Takers" in this episode, Freddy Fri talks about how to respond to haters. Remember, winners, focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

This morning, Wade had his own appointment to tend to, so we skipped our walk. I worked out on my own, although I really wanted to take a break. I've been trying to keep it together, given all of the sad news I've been getting and it is difficult, I am so glad Wade and I are in a different place (relationship-wise) because having his support has been such a blessing. A bit later, Wade will be taking my dad to another appointment and then coming home to sleep. I hope there will -somehow- be enough time for dinner, but if not, I'll manage.

For any PA's interested in having someone to talk to, check-in with, and a safe place to talk about all things recovery... my husband @Wade W. Wilson, who has been in real recovery for over two years now, has created a dedicated Facebook group [click here] and Discord channel for PA's, all are welcome to join and he is looking forward to getting to know and helping each of you. You can join the channel by clicking this link: https://discord.gg/gXPuU9q

(I am trying to find one positive thing to "like" about myself and make a mental note of it, every day. No matter how small or insignificant)
    :emoji_two_hearts: Did cardio and strength this morning.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Video
    Ignore Haters & Remove the Takers

[​IMG]

3. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1193: 05/06/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Walk.

Last night, after issues with our eldest, both of us needed to 'decompress', so as he gave me the trifecta, both of us just tried to relax a little. Then we smoothed things over and ended the night watching some TV before I headed to bed and he left for work.

As of today, I am going to stop posting what I heard on the 7 Good Minutes podcast, in my header I always include what Podcast I am currently working my way through, those who are interested can find a general link up there.

This morning, after a scare with my dad - he later called and said he was feeling better (thank goodness)... These calls and feelings of uncertainty have got me in a tizzy. So, I really needed a walk to clear my mind. After our brisk walk, we stopped by the store to pick up a few things for this weekend. This Saturday is my mom's birthday and Sun is Mother's Day, so I want to put together my own gift basket for her. I wish she would allow herself to enjoy her birthday a little bit, we've all been under so much fear, stress, and uncertainty - she deserves to smile a little bit. AND I hope that there really is a light at the end of this dark tunnel for my dad, how much can one person take.

:emoji_two_hearts: A few triggers - got through them.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Inspiration
    Quote...

[​IMG]

4. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1194: 05/07/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Workout.

Last night, Wade was exhausted, we finished watching "The Circle" with our eldest, as he gave me a hand and foot rub. Then, I went to bed, but I didn't get much sleep.

Today, the stress and fatigue of the last few weeks hit Wade, so he wanted to go to bed instead of walking this morning. He felt guilty that he was letting me down, but I was okay and completely understood (and could relate). I did some extra workouts at home and got my day started. I hope he will wake up rested and there won't be any surprises, because I know how excited he was (and I) for him to make some portobello burgers! <3

Maybe now I will have some time to catch up on our finances and classes.

:emoji_two_hearts: How this new low-impact sports bra looks/feels.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Inspiration
    Quote...

[​IMG]

5. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1195: 05/08/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Talk.

Last night, after a soothing trifecta, we watched some TV before I headed to bed. I woke up a few times, but around 3 am, I noticed no messages from Wade, so I messaged him to make sure he was all right. Not hearing from him for hours, while he is at his job gives me anxiety. Thankfully he said he was ok, just busy and forgot.

Today, during our drive, we listened to "Why Going To Bed And Cuddling Is Important To Your Relationship Health" a Q&A, on Relationship Theory with Tom & Lisa Bilyeu. During this set, they discuss, living a synchronized life that prioritizes the shared experience of the relationship over individual ambition, and how to better encourage behaviors you want from your partner, not force or pressure. Also, why they believe going to bed and waking up together is a must or your relationship will fail. This was a short one, but it opened up a nice conversation for both of us. We don't agree with them, that going to bed/waking up together will make or break your relationship, I guess it is because now that we are connected, we learned how to make his nightshift work for us. If your relationship sucks and you feel miserable, it doesn't matter if you go to bed together at night, because you resent the person you are next to. On the way home, Wade brought up how nice it is, to be at the place we are now, even if we aren't progressing at warp speed, year by year it is getting better, with a lot more good than bad. I agree.

Today is my mom's birthday, this evening we want to have a family dinner. I hope we can keep this day about her.

:emoji_two_hearts: No major triggers.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Inspiration
    Quote...

[​IMG]

6. Psalm27:1my light

Psalm27:1my light Fapstronaut

I think you have to remember with “ self help” books, counseling etc. they are speaking to the majority and not the exceptions to the rule. Otherwise no one would stay married who worked shift work! Lol. Cops, nurses, doctors, etc.

7. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

Yeah, that's why we didn't agree with their point, unless you live it, you just don't get it.

8. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1196: 05/09/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) My Family.

Last night, we had a nice dinner celebration for my mom on her birthday, even if my dad kept trying to take attention away from her, on her special day. Anyhow, then Wade capped the night off for me with a nice trifecta, before we watched some of our guilty pleasure and called it a night.

Today, we were a little pressed for time and it was chilly outside, so instead of walking, we ran some errands. Wade bought me a lovely mug, that he designed himself, he got it for me before but it broke and it was sweet getting a replacement one! my little one greeted me with cuddles and a cute card for Mother's Day. My eldest, well she has yet to acknowledge that it's Mother's Day at all, but I have gotten used to not expecting anything else from her. For my mom, I made a basket full of plant-based items, so she could get a nice boost and change her lifestyle for the better, as it is something she is interested in trying.

This evening, I am excited about dinner! we are ordering from a place that we all really enjoyed before: Bareburger. Yummy! can't wait!

Wishing all of the moms and grandmas out there a Happy Mother's Day!
    [​IMG]

:emoji_two_hearts: A few triggers but I got through them as best as I could.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Inspiration
    Quote...

[​IMG]

9. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1197: 05/10/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Walk.

Last night, I had a nice Mother's Day, well other than the fact that my eldest didn't acknowledge me or the day at all, again not surprising, just disappointed. Wade gave me a lovely trifecta and then we watched some TV before I went to bed.

Today, I did my morning workout and we also made some time to do a brisk walk. We had to go pick up a CT CD for my dad, on the way there Wade gave me quite a jolt/scare during the ride, which is going to take some time to calm down from. Anyway, today is going to be another long day, just as tomorrow will be. I am just crossing my fingers for some good news, for once.

:emoji_two_hearts: A few triggers, worked myself out of those.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Inspiration
    Quote...

[​IMG]

10. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1198: 05/11/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Exercise.

Last night, after another long day, we had a calm evening/night where we enjoyed a little tv, before heading to bed.

Today, I worked out because we'd be skipping our walk. Wade is taking my dad to another appointment, as I and my mom sit at home with pins and needles. I am hoping for some good news, well at least decent/better news.

Looking forward to Wade making some Portobello steaks with rice tonight, and hopefully a peaceful night - for everyone.

:emoji_two_hearts: Trying to stay positive, from the moment I woke up.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Inspiration
    Quote...

[​IMG]

11. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1199: 05/12/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Walk.

Last night, after a lovely trifecta, we watched some tv and then headed to bed. I love that Wade enjoys going to bed around the same time as me when he is off. It makes following morning routines easier and you just have more energy too. I am glad this is not a clash of values issue.

Today, we found some time to squeeze in a brisk walk, before Wade had to take my dad to a doctor's appointment, during the walk we talked about the shocking news that Ash and Coby, of "The Betrayed, The Addicted and The Expert are getting a divorce because Coby told her that he has outgrown her and their marriage (like WTF!?). This kind of triggered me, because that has/is always a running fear of mine, that one day, after so much work and spending time together, he'll just up and decide he is over it. Of course, he told me it was impossible in our case, but it is still a fear and I know there are differences because we've both picked up on how inauthentic, selfish (all signs of an active addict) Coby has been on his podcast and even when Wade was in his men's group. However, the fear/shock is real and quite triggering, I am glad we are at a place where I can verbalize that to him, instead of bottling it up. I am also very appreciative that Wade found a way to move his appointment so that he could go with my dad. The topic at hand is not one I am conformable with, just in general because it's my dad and I'm not a guy... plus hearing certain things when related to people I love turns me into a comatose zombie, to the point where the doctors ask me if I need help. So, thank you @Wade W. Wilson for everything.

:emoji_two_hearts: No real triggers today.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Inspiration
    Quote...

[​IMG]

12. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1200: 05/13/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Drive.

Last night, Wade was in too much physical pain from working out, we skipped the trifecta. We watched some TV before calling it a night.

Today, we drove to the store to run some errands. During the drive, we listened to "Ashlynn and Coby Share a Tough Announcement", on The Betrayed, The Addicted, The Expert Podcast. Coby decided he wanted to move on, all of a sudden a few months ago. He even admitted he did it all wrong and was pretty much shock and awe. She said she was so distraught that she was contemplating suicide and had to get help. She was blinded-sided, yet again (the first time was the PA discovery) after 7 years of "recovery", she went to bed one night happy, blissfully unaware that the next day Coby would tell her that he wants a divorce because he had outgrown her and the relationship (umm, wtf). He was crying the whole time, cutting her off and being his usual victim self. Behaviors which Wade and I picked up on over a year ago when we decided to stop listening to them, because their beginning content was great, until it wasn't, because of Coby. ANYWAY, I did not buy any of Coby's crocodile tears, trying to get sympathy for causing so much pain and trauma. He was really trying to make her and the audience feel sorry for him, but it did not work on me. Wade was a bit more open to believing him, but I was not. There's a lot here, especially as a betrayed spouse, a lot of us looked to them as an example of "what could be if we forgive our partner and heal with them". This triggers me and I'm sure many other betrayed partners because one of my biggest fears has always been --> to be blindsided yet again, after putting in so much hope and work, that yet again we could spend another 5, 7, 10 years thinking everything is great, to only have our spouse wake up one morning and say "I want to leave you, leave us" without seeing it coming or really understanding why. Wade and I talked about this, he also explained why he believes that would not happen to him. He says that when he thinks about his future, he sees us/me and he looks forward to the days where we're an old couple, holding hands and walking around a mall (lol) and hearing that is music to my ears as I only see myself with him too. My gut alarm bells did not fire off, so it feels really authentic but I can't deny that seeing/hearing what Coby, who had so much professional help at his disposal, who ran groups, who had a whole podcast about fixing your marriage/trust/love after recovery with his wife AND a therapist -- wakes up one morning and deems that he has gotten to a point in his recovery where he has outgrown his wife............. like 7 years into "recovery"???? anyway like I said it really rattles up a lot of my own fears. I'm just lucky Wade and I can talk about all of this, otherwise, I'd bottle it up until I explode on him, when he would have done nothing wrong or known why I was on edge.

:emoji_two_hearts: A few triggers, but I got through them.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Inspiration
    Quote...

[​IMG]

13. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1201: 05/14/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Walk.

Last night, after a soothing trifecta with a little ranting sprinkled in... we watched some tv before calling it a night.

Today, my morning had a difficult start when I decided to confront my eldest for ignoring me/mother's day, I won't go into it, because I was just as frustrated afterward, as I was before our chat. Because we are fully vaccinated, for the first time, in a long time, we walked mask-free!!! during the walk, we listened to "If Your Partner Spends Too Much, Watch This" a Q&A, on Relationship Theory with Tom & Lisa Bilyeu. During this set, Tom and Lisa tackle the topic of spending lavishly with zero guilt. Although, they trail off and don't really answer or address the question they set out to answer. Anyhow, Wade and I talked about it a little... I believe if you are proud of all the nice things you can afford, have at it because it makes you happy to wear them. However, if you like expensive things but are too ashamed to put them on display, which in turn makes you miserable, then don't wear them. Why would you continue to dress up, to spend the entire day in shame? the answer is simple if you feel great = do it, if you feel like crap = don't.

Looking forward to working on some of my design promo stuff, if I'll be given the peace and time to do so!

:emoji_two_hearts: Felt good walking without a mask on today.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Inspiration
    Quote...

[​IMG]

14. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1202: 05/15/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Walk.

Last night, Wade gave me a lovely trifecta, and then we watched the season finale aka decision day for "Married at First Sight", and man so much disfunction on those couches, hot damn! lol then it was off to bed for me, as I was tired... only to be woken up by my little one because of a stuffy nose - which lasted for most of the night.

Today, during our walk, we began listening to "Psychologist DEBUNKS 5 Love Myths That Will CHANGE YOUR LIFE", an interview with Dr. Shefali on Women of Impact with Lisa Bilyeu. Dr. Shefali is an NYT bestselling author and clinical psychologist. They discuss, breaking down belief systems that are keeping you trapped so you can rethink and discern beliefs that are uniquely empowering for you as an individual woman. We like this doctor, but some of her opinions/beliefs are a bit too 'zen' and 'DGAF', too much for my taste sometimes because it's just not a realistic way of living, for anyone. Wade also brought up the fact that he has been feeling, well, 'so alive' if I translated it right, now that we are eating healthier and working out. I agree, there's a whole different 'air' about our day-to-day lives, it's difficult to put into words but I know exactly what he is talking about.

Tonight Wade will be taking our little one to a birthday party, I don't know if I'll go, prob not. I hope she has fun, it's been so long for her.

:emoji_two_hearts: A few triggers, but I got through them.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Inspiration
    Quote...

[​IMG]

15. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1203: 05/16/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Walk.

Last night, Wade gave me a calming trifecta. Then we watched some TV before I headed to bed. I much prefer these drama/stress-free nights.

Today, during our walk, we continued listening to "Psychologist DEBUNKS 5 Love Myths That Will CHANGE YOUR LIFE", an interview with Dr. Shefali on Women of Impact with Lisa Bilyeu. Dr. Shefali is an NYT bestselling author and clinical psychologist. They discuss, breaking down belief systems that are keeping you trapped so you can rethink and discern beliefs that are uniquely empowering for you as an individual woman. We did have a minor incident at the store, where I wanted to buy some plant herbs, but Wade made a huge thing about it, as usual arguing and repeating himself to the point where I just said forget it, I'm done, and walked into the store to stop the noise.

Later, Wade's parents are coming over for a plant-based inspired BBQ, can't wait! I hope that it will be a nice and uneventful gathering. Tomorrow my dad has a pretty long and invasive surgery, I hope it all goes well, I know I will be on pins and needles all day.

:emoji_two_hearts: Got all my steps in before 10 am.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Inspiration
    Quote...

[​IMG]

16. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1204: 05/17/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Time with Wade.

Last night, we watched the drama unfold on one of our guilty pleasure shows. We needed to mentally decompress after the loud and frankly obnoxious evening we had. My dad, I love him, but he is too much sometimes. I don't know if he is overwhelmed and panicky about his upcoming procedure/surgery but his behavior was rude and he was just so angry, it was intolerable. My mom, for her part, didn't do anything about it, like take him home instead of just sitting around and saying "we'll stay for a few more minutes". Ugh. I plan on talking with her, but not this week.

Today, during our walk, we finished listening to "Psychologist DEBUNKS 5 Love Myths That Will CHANGE YOUR LIFE", an interview with Dr. Shefali on Women of Impact with Lisa Bilyeu. Dr. Shefali is an NYT bestselling author and clinical psychologist. They discuss, breaking down belief systems that are keeping you trapped so you can rethink and discern beliefs that are uniquely empowering for you as an individual woman. We didn't agree with a lot of her opinions on this one, but we did understand her points. However, both of us caught on when both she and Lisa were contradicting themselves and the whole point of her very own messaging goal. We planned on getting our weekly shopping done this morning but had to cut it short because my dad's doctor called and asked if he could come in earlier for his surgery. Now, once he is there, I will be on pins and needles - all day, I can already feel the stress building up. Thank you @Wade W. Wilson for being my rock through all this.

:emoji_two_hearts: No triggers today.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Inspiration
    Quote...

[​IMG]

17. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1205: 05/18/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Walk.

Last night, after hearing from the doctor who performed my dad's surgery, I was able to calm my nerves a bit. Wade's knee was in pain, so we skipped the trifecta. We just watched TV and then called it an early night.

Today, during the walk, we listened to "This is How You COMMUNICATE to Get What YOU WANT" a Q&A, on Relationship Theory with Tom & Lisa Bilyeu. During this set, Tom and Lisa share the perfect example of how critical communication is for making sure you get what you want, and more importantly, how to set your partner up for the win rather than being upset that your expectations haven’t been met. This episode is a lesson for both men and women on communication to make sure you get what you want. Overall the walk was lovely, my mood was good and it was nice having some mentally quiet time with Wade. Later on, there were a few triggers but... it is what it is... I worked through them as best as I could.

I am hoping that my dad feels better and there won't be any impromptu trips anywhere.

:emoji_two_hearts: Hair is flowing nicely.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Inspiration
    Quote...

[​IMG]

18. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1206: 05/19/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Walk.

Last night, he gave me a soothing trifecta, after the last few days it really helps destress my mind and body. We are still on edge when it comes to my dad therefore that stress is continuously hoovering over us and that uncertainty is driving me up a wall. However, things 'seem' a little better, so we are all trying to relax a little. We wanted to have some fun tonight, but since our eldest is around, we don't want to risk it... damn it has been so long LOL #life #unforseencircumstances but I am happy to report that I continue to feel our connection and it has remained strong, even without... 'that'.

Today, during our walk, we continued listening to "The "Counting Calories" Weight Loss Myth and What You Should Be Doing Instead" an interview with Dr. Jason Fung, on Health Theory with Tom Bilyeu. Dr. Jason Fung is a nephrologist and intermittent fasting expert. In this interview, they discuss the overarching importance of understanding your body’s hormonal response to insulin activated by what you eat and the frequency with which you eat. Wade had really strong feelings about this one because he didn't like the way Dr. Fung was making his points/explanation. I understood what Dr. Fung's point was, but his messaging was awkward. The weather was beautiful and being mask free is AWESOME.

Later we plan on taking the kids back to D&B for some fun, while there are no schedule conflicts. I HOPE it won't be super packed, but who knows.

:emoji_two_hearts: Minor trigger on our walk, but I got through it.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Inspiration
    Quote...

[​IMG]

19. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1207: 05/20/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Workout.

Last night, after a really great day with our kids at D&B, Wade gave me the trifecta, and then we watched a bit of TV before heading to bed.

Today, Wade had to take my dad to his doctor's, so I worked out myself this morning. Then, my client sent me some follow-up revisions and that took up the rest of my morning. My mom stayed even after my dad left (not surprising) even as she saw I had to work, but whatever lol. I went about my business, did some work for her too. I am hoping that when Wade gets home, I'll be able to get some peace and quiet lol. Hoping for a relaxing, drama-free day.

:emoji_two_hearts: Worked out, even when I wanted to skip it lol.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Inspiration
    Quote...

[​IMG]

20. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1208: 05/21/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Workout.

Last night, after the trifecta, we continued watching a new show on Netflix. There was a quick scene with one of his prime types, and it was sexual in context and that triggered me. I didn't bother bringing anything up because 1) he didn't and 2) I was under the impression that he enjoyed it and because it was so quick he thought I wouldn't notice. Then I had a rough night with my little one.

Today, when dropping off our little one, there was a huge trigger standing in the forefront and of course, Wade claims he didn't notice anyone, even while looking in that direction for a good amount of time. I don't believe it, the sun was beaming right at her and her big @$$ in super tight bodycon yoga pants, his type 150%. Plus, as soon as we drove out, he said "you seem tired", which he didn't mention earlier, only after my demeanor changed - so I'm sure he knew that and that is why he said it, to test the waters so to speak. Then during the walk, we listened to "TACTICS to Have TOUGH CONVERSATIONS and Grow Closer" a Q&A, on Relationship Theory with Tom & Lisa Bilyeu. During this set, they discuss if there ever an ideal time to have those hard conversations. This is a fairly good one and Tom makes a lot of good points here. Wade and I have been practicing this way of communicating ever since the recovery began. There were a few more triggers sprinkled in there too. We spoke about some of the triggers, but it's still raw, when I am under the impression that he isn't being honest with me/defensive I just get more irritated.

I am so exhausted and my mood was set from last night and just kept getting worse as the hits kept coming in. Sigh, hoping for a quiet evening.

:emoji_two_hearts: My hair is flowing nicely.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Inspiration
    Quote...

[​IMG]