1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Jagliana's Journal | An S.O's perspective

Discussion in 'Significant Other Journals' started by Jagliana, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1313: 09/04/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:
    • My husband has been honest with me.
    • Daily talk with my husband.
    • Worked on Self-Care as defined here.
    • Currently Reading: Various
    • Current Daily Podcast: "7 Good Minutes"
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Dailies | Self-Care Completed:
    Self-care is not an indulgence. Self-care is a discipline.
    Morning routine / Verbalized my feelings
    Journal / Daily talk with hubby / Regulated my sleep.

Tony Robbins List of Basic Human Needs | Text explanation here / Sound.
    1. Certainty 2. Uncertainty/Variety 3. Significance 4. Connection/Love 5. Growth and 6. Contribution.

What is "TRIFECTA"?
    Back, Hand & Foot Massage.

3 Things I am Grateful for Today:
    1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) New Pillow Case.

Last night, after a soothing trifecta where we talked a bit about his day; an anime he is watching/also the triggering women who roam around him, and how it makes me feel. Later, we began watching the latest episode of Married at First Sight and man, some of these couples, yeesh! I feel bad for their partners and can only hope they end up making the right decision, otherwise, they will suffer, a lot.

Today, I did my morning workout and I already know it will hurt later. Now, I am going to spend the entire day sitting in uncertainty, wondering/waiting for my brother's phone call on whether or not he is going to stop by (with his wife) today, before leaving for FL. Obviously, I DO NOT want them to stop by, but the not knowing part is what drives me nuts. He refuses to give a straight answer: yes or no, it's always "I dunno, I'll call you if anything". UGH. This anxiety is going to amplifying everything else too, like my random thoughts about Wade and those women.

What I liked about myself, today:
    (I am trying to find one positive thing to "like" about myself and make a mental note of it, every day. No matter how small or insignificant)
    :emoji_two_hearts: My hair looks great.:emoji_ok_hand:

Wade W. Wilson likes this.
  2. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1314: 09/05/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

1. Certainty 2. Uncertainty/Variety 3. Significance 4. Connection/Love 5. Growth and 6. Contribution.

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Routine.

Last night, after an, umm, eventful and at times dramatic get-together with my brother and his wife... I needed to zone out for a bit, my God that was just TOO MUCH. Anyhow, Wade got back after they left (lucky him) and we skipped the trifecta because he was exhausted. We continued watching some MAFS a little, before heading to bed.

Today, I am HOPING for no more of these 'surprise' visits, I only want some peace and quiet, my brain needs a freakin' break. Wade left for work, I did my morning exercise, hitting 3k in steps before 7 am. Now, I'm going to just try and do nothing all day lol. I hope there won't be much traffic tonight, so Wade can get home asap.

(I am trying to find one positive thing to "like" about myself and make a mental note of it, every day. No matter how small or insignificant)
    :emoji_two_hearts: Loving the look and fit of these SHEFIT bras so much.:emoji_ok_hand:

3. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1315: 09/06/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Routine.

Last night, I had been feeling ill all day; I've fallen off the healthy food wagon, and now my body is paying me back. Wade gave me a trifecta, aside from soothing my muscle pain it actually calmed some of the reflux, so that was a relief. Then we watched some more MAFS, I think Pastor Cal gave them some sound advice, if only they'd actually listen to it. Shortly after, we went to bed.

Today, I pushed myself through my morning workout, and about an hour later my stomach/reflux began feeling a little better. I found a pretty neat app (for smartphones) called "Soosee" it helps you quickly scan ingredient lists for words/food groups you want to avoid. It's been pretty accurate and eye-opening on the items I've scanned so far, but it only lets you add 3 groups in the free version. I'm considering paying for the upgrade, but I will test it out a bit more first. Today, I want to continue auditing my online life; cleaning, and organizing my files. If I had an unlimited amount of money, I would have bought all of these awesome home organizing products I've found and tidied up my home better. The weather is gloomy, my mood seems to be okay for now, I hope it stays that way and my mind doesn't wander too much, as I think about Wade; missing him but also the people potentially around him, sigh.

:emoji_two_hearts: My stomach is feeling a bit better.:emoji_ok_hand:

4. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1316: 09/07/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Routine.

Last night, Wade was tired and skipped the trifecta. We finished watching "What if..." and then went to bed, but not before some more back and forths before Wade and our eldest, so he went to bed stressed.

Today, after a good workout, I finally sat down to get through some tasks, before my day of being everyone else's secretary officially begins. However, our eldest decided that last night was not enough and wanted to stress me out before 8 am. After a long session with her, I got nothing done. Now I have to cut this short here, my parents just called that they are coming and I haven't even eaten yet.

:emoji_two_hearts: Trying to keep it together.:emoji_ok_hand:

5. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1317: 09/08/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) 40 minutes of peace.

Last night, Wade gave me a calming trifecta. This helped me, a lot because I had a really mentally stressful day, from start to finish. The beginning was all family and at the end, all triggers. Wade gave me a lot of compliments, but when "they" are around it always makes me wonder if he is doing that more for himself or me. After watching some TV, we went to bed, I was tired.

Today, I did my morning workout, then enjoyed some peace and quiet for about 40 minutes before our eldest woke up, then decided to come to me to chat about random stuff. As soon as she left the room, the little one came in, then about an hour later my mom stopped by. Now, I have about an hour before I have to go to the doctor's with my dad. Another hectic morning and I'm sure day to follow. I'm kind of bummed about it because I thought I could enjoy the last few days of my morning routine, before having to reevaluate, adjust and change it (now with the new school schedules). I hope Wade gets home fast, before "Larry" hits, fingers crossed that it won't be as bad as the weather people are predicting.

:emoji_two_hearts: How my yoga pants looked.:emoji_ok_hand:

6. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1318: 09/09/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Routine.

Last night, we went out on the balcony and I vented to Wade about the mentally exhausting day I had. After, he gave me a lovely hand and foot rub as we watched some TV. After we went to bed and I couldn't wait to just lay down.

Today, was the first day of school for our kids. The little one started 2nd grade and the eldest began a new chapter in life, High School. On the way to school, I tried to lay some words of wisdom on her, I hope it didn't fall on deaf ears. Drop off for our little one was extremely stressful, with a lot of people, no organization, and a total standstill in traffic, just trying to leave. Wade is at work, so my dad went with me, he wanted to drive and the entire time was anxiety-ridden for me, let's just say the minute I was alone at home, I let out a long exhale. Now, I am going to try and just relax until the chaos of pick-ups begins. I hope it stops raining by then.

:emoji_two_hearts: My lazy up-do actually came out nice, on accident.:emoji_ok_hand:

7. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1319: 09/10/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Routine.

Last night, after a whirlwind day aka emotionally and mentally exhausting, once Wade got home, I was able to take a breather. We gave the kids some first day of school gifts and the looks on their faces were priceless! haha. Man, this past week has been so draining, daily, wow. Well, after a soothing trifecta, we watched some TV and then headed to bed.

Today, I did my morning workout, I'm glad I am pushing myself to do them because I haven't been able to go on my walks and this makes up for that. Plus, now with the new drop-off routine, this may become my normal morning routine. I hope that I do not get another phone call from my brother, I need a break from hearing about his wife and her stupid pictures, which leaves me with a massive headache and stressed out. Anyhow, I am going to do my thing, while I have a little freedom.

:emoji_two_hearts: Elated that I have a few hours to myself.:emoji_ok_hand:

8. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1320: 09/11/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Breathing.

Last night, Wade did something that really upset me, he knows what it is, I do not want to write about it and frustrate myself all over again. Afterward, he gave me the trifecta which got me sleepy. Since it was too early to go to bed at the moment, we watched some MAFS before finally heading to bed.

Today marks 20 years since I personally witnessed the horrific attack on our Country. Use this day to remember, reflect and honor those that were lost. That is all I will say today.

[​IMG]

:emoji_two_hearts: Worked out, through pain.:emoji_ok_hand:

9. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1321: 09/12/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Routine.

Last night, after an emotional day for me and a tiring one for Wade, he skipped the trifecta. We watched a few TiKToK's out on the balcony and then capped the night with some MAFS, then went to bed.

Today, after an intense workout, I actually had the time and opportunity to get through a lot of my morning tasks, which was nice. Then I got a treat and received some hot-looking pics of Wade in uniform at work, yummmm. Hahahahaha. He called me and told me about the unorthodox "breakfast" he had before 8 am lol - yep, I'm judging. Now, I am going to be lazy and wait for Wade to get home with some delicious food! I can't wait, I just hope my body won't revolt lol.

:emoji_two_hearts: Pushed myself to get my workout in, before a week break.:emoji_ok_hand:

10. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1322: 09/13/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Having Wade home.

Last night, after a delicious and quite filling dinner, to celebrate the end of Wade's work detail, we played a little bit (online game) with our little one, she had been asking all day. Then, we hung out on the balcony for a bit before he gave me a lovely trifecta. We watched some TV and called it a night.

Today, it was so nice not having to deal with a "morning rush", which is what I usually have to do when I am the only one home, as I try to get a workout done, while also trying to ready the kids for school and out the door on time. Wade is home for the rest of the week and I appreciate the help and him, especially because my body has a visitor that makes me moody, groggy, and in pain. Initially, I had planned to get some long-awaited shopping done, but now he has to take my dad to the doctor. We will see when they get done, if so, we might complete at least one errand. We don't know if there will be enough time in the day, as we need to pick up the kiddos from school, sigh. If we do go out, I am hoping for a trigger-free experience, since I feel like... a mess, internally and externally.

:emoji_two_hearts: Enjoyed the opportunity to just go at a normal pace.:emoji_ok_hand:

11. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1323: 09/14/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Wade.

Last night, Wade got loud at my parent's apartment, which he mentioned in passing when he got home and said he would explain later. I had to stop by their apartment for another reason before we had a chance to speak, so I felt kind of ambushed there because I ended up getting an EAR full, as usual, same $hit, different day. Anyway, by the time I got back home I was over-exhausted mentally and physically, Wade was tired too, so we skipped the trifecta, watched some TV, and went to bed early.

Today, everything started out normally, Wade took the kids to school and had a list of errands he wanted to run. I put away the laundry, finally sat down to work on my tearsheets, and there it came: our eldest twisted her ankle and needed to be picked up. Now, she will be home for the next 3 days. Another day, another onslaught of exhaustion, and things on top of more things to deal with. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. At least I have some yummy rice and beans to look forward to, I wish my dad wouldn't have forced, err, I mean "insisted" that Wade go fishing with him this evening, I wanted to just chill.

:emoji_two_hearts: Trying not to break down, given the nonstop issues.:emoji_ok_hand:

12. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1324: 09/15/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Routine.

Last night, after dealing with our daughter's injury, we skipped the trifecta. It was another overwhelming day, from start to finish, I couldn't even avoid a trigger, because when I went to check the mail, there she was, sigh. It's exhausting.

Today, after dropping our little one off at school, and making sure our eldest was situated at home. We proceeded to run a few local errands. As soon as I got home (Wade had to finish up another errand), I gave our daughter some lunch. I was about to eat myself, my phone rings and my dad says "I am coming over" and hangs up, without giving me a chance to say I was about to eat (not that it matters anyway). After making me call someone, he was doing a lot of back and forth about having to go to this store himself, but since Wade wasn't home, he wouldn't bother him with it, etc. He still ended up calling Wade and they went together yet again cutting off time off of our schedules of things we wanted to get done, for ourselves. Tomorrow, my dad has a procedure and this will keep Wade occupied the entire day too. Then Friday, he goes back to work, he had 5 days off and we barely spent any time together, doing what we needed/wanted to get done, sigh. I hope that, even with the kids home, we will find some time to go through what I wanted to get through.

:emoji_two_hearts: Trying not to beat myself up overlooking so - blah.:emoji_ok_hand:

13. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1325: 09/16/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Routine.

Last night, after a soothing trifecta that got me so sleepy, we watched some TV and went to bed, Wade had to get up early the next morning.

Today, Wade took my dad to his procedure, we all are hoping for the best, it's going to be a long waiting game for me until the results come in and I just loveeeee sitting in uncertainty. If all goes well today, we might take our little one out to lunch, something she has been asking for. If not, I am sure we will figure out a way to keep her happy. Not much else to report, hoping for the best and if we do go, a trigger-free experience.

:emoji_two_hearts: Trying my best to stay positive.:emoji_ok_hand:

14. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1326: 09/17/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Routine.

Last night, after another emotionally exhausting day, the trifecta really helped calm me, a lot. There was also a minor incident earlier in the evening, where we were watching some YouTube and there was an Ad with a trigger, half-naked jumping around the bed, I noticed Wade was very focused on that ad, which bothered me. He of course denied it and said he was just waiting for the countdown so he could hit "skip". I've seen him do that, so many times and he never stared so hard at a commercial before. Anyway, after watching some TV, we went to bed.

Today, after dropping off both kids at school, we finally had the chance to run some errands in peace and without anyone interrupting. Thankfully, there were only a few minor triggers, so we got it done quickly and painlessly. We ate some lunch, then Wade went to take a nap, he has to return to work tonight. It is going to be really difficult for me to adjust to going to bed and waking up alone again. I am going to take advantage of my alone time to work on a side retouch project and maybe catch up on a show or two.

:emoji_two_hearts: Haven't shamed myself for not working out all week.:emoji_ok_hand:

15. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1327: 09/18/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Routine.

Last night, after a soothing trifecta, Wade and I wanted to continue watching some TV before he had to head off to work. Instead, our eldest came home early from my parents and wanted to talk. We had a long discussion about various things, Wade wanted to get back to the TV, but I insisted that we continue, as I was trying to hone in on a point. Wade left for work, I went to bed but slept for about 2 hours total, sigh.

Today, I did a full workout, I feel great now, but I know that in a few hours I will be in pain lol. Wade got back from work and went straight to sleep, our little one has a school event going on in the afternoon and really wants to go, so we skipped our plans for a walk so that he could get enough sleep and have the energy to take her. I might go as well, not sure if our eldest will tag along, even if she showed interest in it last night. Thankfully, this year my PTA mom trigger shouldn't be there, I just hope there won't be any others there, so I could have a relaxing time.

:emoji_two_hearts: Did a full and intense workout, when I had initially planned to start slow.:emoji_ok_hand:

16. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1328: 09/19/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Routine.

Yesterday, we went to our little one's school event, on the way there, the moment the elevator opened for us to get to our car... one of the triggering neighbors was standing right there. I thought to myself: OMFG, I couldn't even get through 2 full minutes without getting triggered, well - this is not a good omen. Then, we get to the school and there were a lot of moms there aka plenty of triggers - fun times. Wade said he didn't have any problems, but I don't know if I can believe that, with his sunglasses on he could have been slipping the whole time and I wouldn't have known, especially when I was further away. I know for sure he wasn't looking at me with all of them around us. It was dreadful for me there, all of the thoughts running wild through my head, ugh. However, I came for our kids, so I pushed through. I am happy that both our girls had a great time, and at the end of the day, that is all that matters. At home, he gave me a sleep-inducing trifecta, we watched some TV, and I went to bed.

Today, I did an intense workout which I will feel later lol. Wade came home from work and went straight to bed. Today there is an event for a game we play, one that our little one just started playing and is very excited about, so he wants to wake up earlier so we can play the event with her, we know it will make her day. Now, I will continue working on some pictures and wait for him to wake up. FINGERS CROSSED that this evening will be a lot easier with the triggers, because after yesterday, I don't know how much more I can ta

:emoji_two_hearts: Pushed myself further during my workout.:emoji_ok_hand:

17. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1329: 09/20/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Pumpkin Spice Latte.

Last night, after a lovely trifecta, we watched some tv and called it a night, well I went to bed and Wade left for work.

Today, I felt so rushed, as if I had a countdown clock, ticking away, over my head as I got through my morning routine/getting the kids ready for school. I think I am going to have to wake up even earlier in order to get through it all, without rushing like a madwoman. My anxiety level was at 110%, which was not good at all. Wade got home and brought me breakfast, once everyone was out the door and I was situated, that Pumpkin Spice latte never tasted better lol. It is so much better when Wade is home and both of us are working together to ensure everyone has what they need. I'm drained right now, I hope after a few hours of alone time, this feeling with settle down.

:emoji_two_hearts: Managed to have everything done, just in the nick of time.:emoji_ok_hand:

18. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1330: 09/21/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Routine.

Last night, Wade was tired/in pain from getting back into working out, so we skipped the trifecta. We watched some TV and I went to bed.

Today, I set my alarm to go off earlier in order to avoid the pressure of 'running out of time', feeling like I'm rushing, and having my stress level at 150. It worked, I got up about 30 minutes earlier and did my workout, showered, and dressed - all before having to get my eldest up and ready for school. I think this is a better solution to my new morning schedule and even though I sleep less, I prefer that instead of running around like a chicken without its head. Today, I plan on doing some more research and phoning RCCL to find out what is going on with something we have booked, and the new rules set by the Bahamas. Perhaps also begin updating our budget for the new year and work on some images.

:emoji_two_hearts: Got up earlier, got a lot more time and stuff done.:emoji_ok_hand:

19. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1331: 09/22/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Routine.

Last night, after a muscle-soothing trifecta, we continued watching TV and then I headed to bed. It was another night of bad sleep, but what can I do.

Today, I got up early again and was able to finish my workout in peace. After sending off the kiddos to school, I waited for Wade to get home because we had errands to run. He was held up, so I decided to update my Mac while I had time. Once Wade finally got home, we went to the store, there were a few triggers, but I did my best to work through them. Once we got home, he went to take his nap and I got some work in from my client and began working. This evening, Wade wants to go on a date, I hope it will be a peaceful experience.

:emoji_two_hearts: Had some time to work, without interruption.:emoji_ok_hand:

20. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1332: 09/23/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Waking Up.

Last night, we went to dinner together, it was nice. quiet and trigger-free, I did eat and drink a lot of stuff I would have probably been better off skipping. After a hand and foot rub, we continued watching some TV, this episode kind of irritated Wade, so we talked about that for a bit. When it was time for bed, we went, I decided to try a new allergy med and then we laid down. About 30 minutes into it, my stomach began hurting really bad, the upper region. I began freaking out, which gave way to a full-blown panic attack because I thought I might need to go to the hospital. I woke Wade up and let him know I was feeling really bad, severe hot flashes, sweat, racing heart - felt like a heart attack, eventually, through breathing slowly and holding Wade's hand as he was sleeping, I was able to calm down and only have stomach pain.

Today, I woke up with less pain but so weak, due to the after-effects of what my nerves went through the night before. I tried to workout, it was not happening - absolutely no strength or energy. I felt so bad, really - bad for having to skip. However, I just went back to work to distract myself, over time I stopped shaming myself. I looked at a positive, I finished my main project and put together a proof for another client, so now I could walk around with Wade, without having to rush back home. Right now, I am trying to take it easy, I'll skip testing out the medication this week, just to see if this is a side effect of them or if it was the food I ate earlier.

:emoji_two_hearts: Stopped shaming myself for not being about to workout, after last night.:emoji_ok_hand: