1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Jagliana's Journal | An S.O's perspective

Discussion in 'Significant Other Journals' started by Jagliana, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1409: 12/07/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:
    • My husband has been honest with me.
    • Daily talk with my husband.
    • Worked on Self-Care as defined here.
    • Currently Reading: Various
    • Current Daily Podcast: "7 Good Minutes"
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Dailies | Self-Care Completed:
    Self-care is not an indulgence. Self-care is a discipline.
    Morning routine / Verbalized my feelings
    Journal / Daily talk with hubby / Regulated my sleep.

Tony Robbins List of Basic Human Needs | Text explanation here / Sound.
    1. Certainty 2. Uncertainty/Variety 3. Significance 4. Connection/Love 5. Growth and 6. Contribution.

What is "TRIFECTA"?
    Back, Hand & Foot Massage.

3 Things I am Grateful for Today:
    1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) YouTube.

Last night, we relaxed a bit, watching TV while he gave me a hand and foot rub. It's been a long and exhausting week, as usual. Then we headed to bed, however, Wade made a pitstop at our eldest's room and the drama ensued. It took a while for him to calm himself back down, I'm glad I was there for him to vent to and as a source of peace.

Today, I skipped my workout again, but I sat and tried to learn more about Crypto and that world from some experts. Wade took the kiddos to school and my dad to his doctor's appointment. This evening, we plan on going to visit Santa at the mall and having a family dinner. I hope that we will actually make it there and it won't be too overwhelming for me.

What I liked about myself, today:
    (I am trying to find one positive thing to "like" about myself and make a mental note of it, every day. No matter how small or insignificant)
    :emoji_two_hearts: Still trying to learn Crypto, although it's not easy for me.:emoji_ok_hand:

Wade W. Wilson likes this.
  2. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1410: 12/08/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

1. Certainty 2. Uncertainty/Variety 3. Significance 4. Connection/Love 5. Growth and 6. Contribution.

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Thought.

Last night, after a nice/happy, but exhausting few hours out with our kids (meeting Santa, etc) and then the rush of making sure the little did all of her HW before bed... We finally plopped down on our couches, watched some tv, and headed to bed. I feel so old lol. I am happy that there weren't any triggers at the mall, big plus.

Today, we dropped the kiddos off at school and ran some errands, luckily it was trigger-free. Although it's just your run-of-the-mill trip, I still enjoy the alone (quiet) time with Wade, esp when nothing kicks my nervous system into high gear. Now, I'll be continuing my crypto-education, while Wade naps and before the kids get home.

(I am trying to find one positive thing to "like" about myself and make a mental note of it, every day. No matter how small or insignificant)
    :emoji_two_hearts: Woke up in a good mood this morning.:emoji_ok_hand:

3. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1411: 12/09/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Routine.

Last night, after getting some decent news from one of my doctors, my uncertainty about the whole issue calmed down. The same could be said for my client, who I decided to follow up with because I had not heard back. Wade decided it was time to bring back our family dinners at the table, however, the "guest of honor" refused and wanted to eat in her room. Oh well, we are not going to force her because it will only make everyone upset and restful at the table, which is just toxic. We chatted with our little one and each other, Wade made a simple but delicious steak dinner, I probably should have eaten less though. I have really let go in the past two weeks, which sucks especially because we have our annuals next week. Anyway, later he gave me a soothing trifecta and we watched some TV before he had to leave for work.

Today, I feel a bit better, but not enough to begin my workout routine again. I hope that by tomorrow I will be well enough. After sending the kids off to school, I had my breakfast and shortly began dealing with the multitude of tasks before me, paperwork galore! fun times. Hopefully, I will find the time to continue learning about this new world of crypto and how to make some passive income through it.

:emoji_two_hearts: I continue learning new things.:emoji_ok_hand:

4. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1412: 12/10/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Routine.

Last night, we had another family dinner, that our eldest opted to skip again. Shortly after that, she came into our room and we ended up having a good talk, where she didn't run away in tears. I hope something stuck, but I highly doubt it, we've had talks like this before and nothing has changed. Later, Wade gave me a nice trifecta as we watch a little TV. Then he was off to work and I went to bed.

Today, after, what seems like forever, I did my morning workout. It did hurt, but I push through it. A big motivator was stepping on the scale, right before and wanting to cry right after that. Ugh, I've really "fallen off the wagon" and it kills me. Now, I feel like I am going back to school with trying to learn about all this crypto stuff, it's so overwhelming, but because I put my mind to it, I have to see myself through it, especially when I have some quiet time to do so.

:emoji_two_hearts: Finally got back into working out.:emoji_ok_hand:

Wade W. Wilson and ANewFocus like this.
  5. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1413: 12/11/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:
    What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Routine.

Last night, we skipped the trifecta and just watched some TV before calling it a night. Wade left for work and I went to bed, however, I did not get much sleep, why? who knows.

Today, I got up on time and did an intense workout. When Wade got home, we ran a quick errand and I felt the strain I had put on myself during the workout, it was not pleasant. There were a few triggers sprinkled around there, but I did my best to work through them. After I get the kids situated, I will get back to my self-inflicted schooling lol. I must learnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn thissssssssss.

:emoji_two_hearts: I feel like I am getting back on track.:emoji_ok_hand:

6. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1414: 12/12/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:
    What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Routine.

Last night, after a really soothing trifecta, we decompressed by watching some tv before he left for work and I went to bed.

Today, I did my morning routine; including an intense workout. Afterward, I used a special muscle massager and it actually did help relieve some of my ligament pain from yesterday's workout). After my parents stopped by, I'm nursing a headache, I hope it will go away by this evening. Wade's parents are coming over and the noise between everyone will be at 110! I'm hoping to spend the time in between still learning and maybe catch up on some guilty pleasure shows.

:emoji_two_hearts: Staying zen amongst the noise.:emoji_ok_hand:

7. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1415: 12/13/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:
    What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Routine.

Last night, after a noisy (headache-inducing) family gathering, I tried on my new outfit for NYE and I loved how it looked! I'm both excited and nervous about going, sigh. Based on Wade's reaction, I think he liked it too lol. Anyway, our eldest has a cold and Wade started arguing with her about her room, while people were still over. I do not think it was an appropriate time or manner to deal with this issue. She got really emotional about it, causing her symptoms to worsen, and to add insult to injury, I had to listen to a lecture from my mom about it. Somehow, no matter what, I am always the one who has to deal with the lectures. After all that jazz, Wade gave me a trifecta, which helped calm my body and mind.

Today, I pushed myself to work out, because I have a feeling that I'll have to miss a few days. I kept our eldest home and Wade is going to take her to the doctor. I swear, every few days someone is sick, we can not catch a break, ugh. I think I will try to take a break from learning all things Crypto and just be mindless today, I'm exhausted, in so many ways.

:emoji_two_hearts: Motivated myself, when I had many reasons not to.:emoji_ok_hand:

8. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1416: 12/14/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:
    What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Massager.

Last night, we had to go to an area where the population triggers me because it was the only location I was able to get an appointment for the booster shot. I felt my anxiety rising at the mere thought of it, then it got worse when we actually arrived. I was overwhelmed with the type of people and the general amount of people there. I tried to focus on my rings while waiting to be seen, which helped a little. On the way back, Wade and I discussed all of this and his point of view, as well as mine. I know he has changed, I feel and see it, but when I get triggered, for some reason my fears wash all those rational acknowledgments away at the moment. I can not help it and I do not know how to change my internal messaging. We skipped the trifecta, watched some TV, and called it a night.

Today, after a rough night, I still got up and did a lot of the tasks I planned to do, throughout the entire day. Now, I have some free time, while Wade is running some errands. Hopefully, this day will be calm and drama-free.

:emoji_two_hearts: Got a lot of my mundane tasks done, early.:emoji_ok_hand:

9. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1417: 12/15/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:
    What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Time with Wade.

Last night, both Wade and I were in painnnnnnnnnnn/soreness, so we did not want to do anything. I played some Roblox with my little one for a bit and then Wade and I watched some TV, before going to bed.

Today, Wade and I finally had a moment to OURSELVES, we went sofa shopping, ran an errand, and got some noms. The annoyance with Chipotle almost ruined our "good" time, but we got over it and just enjoyed the peace and quiet. Soon, the noise will begin, gotta enjoy this while we still can.

:emoji_two_hearts: Didn't let my Dr discourage me.:emoji_ok_hand:

10. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1418: 12/16/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:
    What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Sleep.

Last night, both of us were still nursing our wounds (lol) but feeling much better. We played UNO with our little one as well as "Pictionary" on Roblox with her. Then, we continued watching Hawkeye and Foundation. I was super tired, so we went to bed and I actually passed out, quickly.

Today, I had my GI appointment and he finally decided that we do need to schedule me for an EGD. I would love to finally figure out what is wrong with my gut, sigh. I saw my annual blood test results too, I'm sure I will be getting a phone call about those. We got home and soon Wade will be taking a nap and I'll be catching up on some of my own stuff. Hopefully, I will be okay enough to start working out again tomorrow, I've missed so many days.

:emoji_two_hearts: Woke up in a better mood.:emoji_ok_hand:

11. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1419: 12/17/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:
    What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Routine.

Last night, Wade gave me the trifecta and man did it really help my sore muscles. I'm always appreciative when he does it, it also gets me really sleepy, which is so helpful for an insomniac. We watched some TV and then I headed to bed and he left for work.

Today, I did not want to get out of bed, but I did and completed my workout. Then, as I readied the kids for school I got through some of my own tasks. I'm trying to keep up-to-date with the stupid TikTok threat happening in schools today, we live in such a scary time. I can not believe, as a society, this is where we are. People stealing other people's stuff, constant "trends" that are dangerous and stupid. I hope that 2022 will bring us all better days.

:emoji_two_hearts: Got back into working out.:emoji_ok_hand:

12. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1420: 12/18/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:
    What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Routine.

Last night, after a soothing trifecta, we finished watching "Foundation". It was a very interesting but weird show, I hope there will be a second season, as they kind of left off on a cliffhanger. Then, it was time for Wade to go to work and I went to "bed", the sleep part only lasted about an hour though lol.

Today, I got up early, not like I was getting much sleep anyway. I did my morning workout and this time I felt really exhausted afterward. Later today, we are going to see "Spiderman: No Way Home" and we are both excited to see it. I hope that both the movie and the whole theater experience will be a good one.

:emoji_two_hearts: I felt accomplished, although I was out of it.:emoji_ok_hand:

13. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1421: 12/19/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:
    What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Routine.

Last night, we saw Spiderman No Way Home and WOW it was an awesome movie. It was pretty much 2.5 hours of fan service. Luckily, we did not have any "incidents", so I was able to actually enjoy the whole experience, although there were wayyyyyy too many people there, in general - for my taste. We were tired by the time we go home, so we just relaxed until it was time for bed/work.

Today, I got up and did my workout. After that, I decided to blowout and do my hair, just because. Man, I did a lot and it was all before 8 am lol. When Wade wakes up, we are going to the movies again, this time with the kiddos. Our eldest has been begging to see Encanto for some reason, she does not ask for too much, so we decided to just book the tickets and go. Initially, I had planned to just watch it when it came out on Disney+ but, in the spirit of the holidays... let's just say she was really happy about it. I hope I will get lucky again today and it will be a smooth sailing experience again.

:emoji_two_hearts: I blew out and "crinkled" my hair and it came out nice.:emoji_ok_hand:

14. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1422: 12/20/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:
    What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Routine.

Last night, during the trifecta, he told me about a work-related story/video that was out. That was fine, although as he was explaining it I was getting worried the video from that story could trigger him but he told me it did not, etc., that it was his female partner (whom he was placed with that night) that shared it with him, aka my interpretation was: them sharing a moment together. Normally, I wouldn't think that deep into it, but as soon as he was done with the first story, he leads into mentioning that he was considering making her his official partner and wondering how I would feel about it. He went into why he thinks he would be a good partner etc., but all I could think about was the fact that he would be sharing more and more moments with her... and what that could lead to. It took my brain down a wild rabbit hole. While I appreciate the honesty, the delivery left me triggered because of various connections/holes during the explanation.

Today, there were some inconsistencies/delays with his responses/messages to me, and given the discussion we had last night, triggered me yet again. IT WAS TOO SOON and he should have been extra cautious about it, esp after our talk. The "what could this mean?" "was I right?!" and more - is ripe in my brain and will probably come and go all day/night. I literally, just last night, explained to him how any delay, issue, instance, or weird behavior could send me into a frenzy if she would be his official partner, but he decided today was the day to be a bit off. So now, I have a lot to think about, it is going to be a really long day for me, I kind of wish I had work right now to keep myself focused on something else.

:emoji_two_hearts: Still got my workout in.:emoji_ok_hand:

15. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1423: 12/21/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:
    What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Routine.

Last night, after a very long day, I was still in a foul mood. Wade still gave me the trifecta, which did help. It stopped my mind from racing a mile a minute. We spoke a bit about ALL of this and why everything was connected and triggering. He also blurted something else out, which compounded the whole ordeal for me and set me back further for our pre-Christmas dinner, sigh, thank goodness I mastered 'fake it till you make it'. Then we watched some TV and it was time for him to go to work.

Today, after a rough night, I somehow still managed to muster up enough energy to do an intense workout. Wade and I ran an errand, thankfully there were no further incidents, because that would have been fantastic* not. The rest of today should be low-key, well at least I hope so. My mind is still running wild, on and off.

:emoji_two_hearts: Loving how my new hoops looked.:emoji_ok_hand:

16. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1424: 12/22/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:
    What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Routine.

Last night, I felt a bit better, even with the last trigger hitting me in waves throughout the day. We watch a little TV and then headed to bed, we knew we had a long day ahead.

Today, I had a lot of "online errands" to get through, but before I dived into all that, I did my workout. As soon as I got behind my desk, I got a call from my dad, so my parents came in at 6 am, he thought he was having a heart attack, but it was a panic attack, as usual. After we calmed him down, they left, Wade took our eldest to school and then I hopped back online so I could do what I needed to do. We also ran a quick errand and cleaned. Tonight we have friends coming over for a Pre-Christmas dinner, so today will be a busy day. I hope my brain functions normally and Wade's words from the night before don't affect me too much. I hope tonight will be a pleasant experience for us all.

:emoji_two_hearts: Still found time to workout.:emoji_ok_hand:

17. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1425: 12/23/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:
    What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Routine.

Last night, we had a really nice dinner, everyone had a good time. My mind did wander a bit, I was able to bring myself out of it for the most part, enough to enjoy the evening. Everything seemed to be going well, Wade and I were about to go to sleep, but I asked him to make sure that our eldest's window is closed. The weather was going to drop to around 20 and I didn't want her to freeze. Anyway, she wasn't sleeping, she was 'reading' on her phone, so Wade snapped and the shitshow ensued. I talked to her, I talked to him and now... the holidays are going to be sour for me. Of course, I will fake it as much as I can for the sake of our little one, but I am so over the same crap happening, literally every year. Like I told him, sometimes it's okay to just let it go, not everything has to turn into a WW3 event. The real question to consider, before going irate is: is it worth it? especially right now? I am so tired of it. Worst of all, when I first laid my head on the pillow, I was in a good mood.

Today, after dropping the kids off at school, we stopped by Kohl's to look for some items that kept getting canceled on me, online. I got most of the stuff I wanted and then we came home. Wade had to go nap and I went back to work. I hope today won't be a drama-filled evening, I need peace.

:emoji_two_hearts: I fit into a smaller size, which was shocking to me.:emoji_ok_hand:

18. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1426: 12/24/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:
    What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Routine.

Last night, after many hours trying to find a solution to my design problem, Wade gave me a trifecta to at least help my physical pain. After that, we finished watching Hawkeye and I called it a night.

Today, I was still aching, so I skipped my workout, which I feel bad about but I had no choice. We ran a quick errand once he got home from work, during the ride we spoke about his latest journal post where he expressed that my words put doubts in his mind and I wanted to clear it up and ensure him that was the last thing I had intended on doing. The rest of the day I plan on continuing my work, then in the evening once Wade wakes up and we'll have a small Christmas Eve dinner followed by decorating a gingerbread house and opening the stockings.

[​IMG]

:emoji_two_hearts: Trying to be positive.:emoji_ok_hand:

19. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1427: 12/25/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:
    What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Routine.

We had a drama-free Christmas Eve last night, which is a relief, especially because we got the mail first. There was a letter from our eldest's school with her grades - which we were not happy about. After Wade woke up, the festivities began. My parents stopped by, my dad spread his usual negativity, but we don't take it seriously at this point. Wade made tasty finger foods, and we watched some concerts. Then, they all decorated a gingerbread house and opened their stockings. My work is finally done, which is nice because I'll be free on Christmas day. After that, Wade gave me a wonderful trifecta that relieved my body aches. After watching TV, it was time for bed.

At 4:55 AM, I heard some doors opening and closing. I got up to see which one was up, and of course, our little one explored the living room to see if Santa ate her treats and if Elfie was still here. Although it was cute, it really made my workout a bit more difficult because I had to breathe and talk at the same time. She waited patiently until Wade was home, then we opened presents. I hope everyone got something that made them happy, I know I did.

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

[​IMG]

:emoji_two_hearts: Tried to stay in a good mood, even though our eldest ruined some of her Christmas presents, within the hour.:emoji_ok_hand:

Wade W. Wilson and ANewFocus like this.
  20. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 1428: 12/26/2021

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:
    What is "TRIFECTA"?

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Routine.

Last night, our little one suddenly spiked a fever and the stress began, on Christmas no less. My poor little girl kept saying "I'm so unlucky, it's unfair, I'm always sick" and my heart shattered. I tried to comfort her as best as I could, but honestly, she is right. Then, after she went to bed, Wade gave me a trifecta to destress me. Then, we watched some TV and called it a night.

Today, Wade is taking our little one to the doctors, we hope it is just a run-of-the-mill cold, sigh. Then there's our eldest, who went from honor roll student to failing all of her classes. My mental capacity is being stretched thin between both sickness and our eldest's constant drama. I hope 2022 will be a better year for us all. Wade will also begin studying soon, and he'll need to be able to concentrate, which I don't know he can do if there is always something going on. I will do my best to help him find the time to complete his work. Starting on January 1st, I might make this journal a weekly one, instead of a daily one. Thus, unless something big happens and I have to vent, I won't post more than once a week, because I find my daily writing to be repetitive and monotonous.

:emoji_two_hearts: Did my morning workout.:emoji_ok_hand: