1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Jagliana's Journal | An S.O's perspective

Discussion in 'Significant Other Journals' started by Jagliana, Feb 4, 2018.

1. ryukPLYZ

ryukPLYZ Fapstronaut

Wow nice to see things are smoother

2. Trobone

Trobone Fapstronaut

So consistent and then nothing.... hope nothing bad happened

kropo82 and Jagliana like this.
  3. happenstance

happenstance Fapstronaut

Right? I do appreciate her powerful journal and what a truly amazing woman she is. @Jagliana I hope you're getting this message. No need to respond. Just know we are thinking of you.

kropo82 and Jagliana like this.
  4. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

Hey! we are good, everything is still on the up and up (thankfully!!) - I haven't been on here much because so much stuff is going on in general, kids/school, Wade is working and working on a degree, I've been helping everyone with their homework lol playing secretary for my parents, etc.

Journaling for both of us was pivotal (a must) as we moved through our recovery/healing journey, but I guess because we are both in a much better place, other priorities have become more important at this point.

But, to reiterate, nothing bad has happened, we just celebrated our 16-year wedding Anniversary, no relapses in 4.5 years and although I get triggered here and there, it is a lot less frequent and I am proud to admit that.

:)
    J

5. happenstance

happenstance Fapstronaut

That is truly awesome! I'm so happy and proud of you both. Congrats on the 16 years + 4.5 of recovery. You are a testament to success and we love you!

hope4healing, kropo82 and Jagliana like this.
  6. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

You guys are making me smile, thank you! I really appreciate the support and know that you both will be happy & successful wherever your journeys take you!

Trobone likes this.
  7. about a girl

about a girl Fapstronaut

@Jagliana

How are you and Wade ?

Are all of you planned and set for another cruise ?

Reading through your journal I realised how much the importance of honesty and communication is for a relationship.

As well as a strong mind is as important as a strong body ..

One hand washes the other and together they can wash the face :)

ANewFocus, hope4healing and kropo82 like this.