1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

James Bond Casting Call

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Okay, so i know this has been done to death on the internet, but im curious to hear some of your opinions. So...who do you think should replace Daniel Craig as James Bond.

Personally i think Aidan Turner from Poldark, and i think its worth noting that i thought of him as a candidate before i ever read or heard anyone elses opinions.

e1de19af_edit_img_image_401219_1425639672_aidan.xxxlarge.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2018
  2. Millenial

Millenial Fapstronaut

Stephen Campbell Moore ticks all the boxes, unfortunately no one seems to know who he is but he's an excellent actor.
    original-stephen-campbell-moore-by-marc-brenner-2-jpg-9cff3314.jpg

3. You are right, i dont know who he is, so ill have to take your word for it

4. Okay, so I don't really care much about James Bond, but some people online have been suggesting Rahul Kohli, which I think would be kind of awesome if he could handle it. I've never seen him in a role like that, but I just like the dude. Lol he's not your typical look for Bond, but I think that could be cool. But I'm sure some people would be pissed about it.

izombie-rahul-kohli-02.jpg

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. I cant say one way or the other, I've never heard of him

6. By the way, who doesn't care about james bond....just sayin

7. Me lol

He's a fairly unknown actor. He's mostly known right now for iZOMBIE. I've seen him in that, and just as himself on this YouTube gaming channel I watch called Funhaus. He's on there sometimes.

8. Oh, okay i guess that explains why i dont know him.

9. yaaarp

yaaarp Fapstronaut

I think its going to be Tom Hiddleston or Idris Elba, although I think Aidan Turner would be excellent. I've been a fan since I saw him in Being Human. His final scene with Russel Tovey very nearly reduced me to tears.

10. I've never heard of being human, ill check it out. You are right about it probably being tom hiddleston. Idris alba is probably a little too old to start a franchise with.

11. yaaarp

yaaarp Fapstronaut

He's the same age as Roger Moore was in Live and Let Die

12. Oh, okay, i stand corrected then

13. I fully support Irdis. He’s got the swagger, the looks and I think he’d give the character some edge, like Craig has.

14. I do not like Hiddleston for the role.

15. I dont really either, i just think its likely to be based on the hype that ive heard and the fact that he theoretically fits the bill.

16. I just thought of another one i really like for the role, though i still prefer Aidan Turner.......luke evans

Luke-Evans-Hot-Pictures.jpg

17. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

I'd like them to cast someone who looks like Hoagy Carmichael for a change, as Ian Fleming intended.

Attached Files:

18. Man that would be awesome. He was great in “Takers”.

19. Henry cavill would also be good if he wasn't already playing superman, but who knows.

th (3).jpeg