1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Japanese ''yummy-yummy'' academy

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Supplements' started by Deleted Account, Jul 27, 2020.

1. This is the third academy after Spartan workout military academy, which is about being in shape and Athens academy, which is about studying . The thing is accountability for yourself .

The name of this one is kind of controversial . I was wondering to which nation should I point about healthy eating . I choose Japan cause in their tradition they were healthy people, nowadays, not so .

Here, we can engage in discussions about nutrition . Tips and experiences are heavily encouraged . I will not say to anyone what is right, or wrong, if not asked directly .

My personal accountability is : Trying to stay more to real food and hydrating mainly with water . My thing is to be away from the human made and processed as much as I can and to hydrate with purer things . + not overeating ! I will not go to the extreme and try be better and better .

Your accountability can be anything . It is not me to judge, nor know better .

Hachiraya likes this.
  2. Giving up coffee today .

Hachiraya likes this.
  3. And I am not .

I know it is unhealthy to drink coffee .
    Just I am not ready to give it up,
    or even worse,
    I maybe start doing more of the coffee thing .

Hachiraya likes this.
  4. Does Matcha tea count? I still ain't using any sugar, and I use at least 700 kcal more than 6 months ago, a lot of protein, I think even too much.

5. I am just trying things .

This is complete free will as others academies .

We live, we learn .

Hachiraya and (deleted member) like this.
  6. I've been doing great with no coffee .
    It's 5-6 days, I guess .

The main thing to me is too eat something and feel what happens with your body next .
    If you feel good, one should it, if not, not .

7. I was dumb to not continue that idea back then .
    You don't need that . For sure .