1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Accountability for All

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by corylife, Dec 22, 2019.

1. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

2. SaiyanWarrior

SaiyanWarrior Fapstronaut

Day -1. Let's Go.

corylife likes this.
  3. greatchinaski

greatchinaski Fapstronaut

I think there's many on this forum that share this sentiment. I certainly do. I've read posts from people battling heroin and cocaine addictions as well as pmo and they say that pmo is the hardest drug to kick.

As far as your health concerns go, nofap will only make you healthier. Your skin will definitely be more vibrant with nofap. Learn about health cultivation: exercise, sunlight, being in nature, etc. Be grateful for what you have.

AldinMarko35 and corylife like this.
  4. NewFighter

NewFighter Fapstronaut

Day 1. Ready for take-off!!

corylife likes this.
  5. ayato

ayato Fapstronaut

Sometimes even though I don't feel the urge, I stil fapped :/

AldinMarko35 and corylife like this.
  6. corylife

corylife Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

2 days done, almost 3.

7. Achal

Achal Fapstronaut

Day 0 here starting again

ayato and corylife like this.
  8. Azuyle

Azuyle Fapstronaut

Day 7 and 8 done! I almost relapse today but in the end i fought it off, i literally threw my phone to my bed

9. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

10. SaiyanWarrior

SaiyanWarrior Fapstronaut

We all know our lives would change a lot. From bottom to sky but still we continue to fap and ruin our lives because we are stupid and have no discipline. Harsh but true but that doesn't mean that we can't become disciplined and smart. Let's end this once and for all.

11. NewFighter

NewFighter Fapstronaut

Day 2/90. I am feeling great. Lot of energy and motivation. Just need something to do with all the free time i got, because i know that, one day, sooner or later, i'll relapse. Trying to find new hobbies here

corylife likes this.
  12. TillTheEnd

TillTheEnd Fapstronaut

Day 7 win. Having some nasty dreams in sleep and touching myself. Trying to stay alert even in sleep.

corylife likes this.
  13. TillTheEnd

TillTheEnd Fapstronaut

I guess it is because overtime it becomes a habit which gives momentary satisfaction or relief. Don’t beat yourself. It is something like inertia. The day after fap you again feel like doing it for next one or two days. If you can control urge for two to three days you will be on track. Don’t see success as always as every single achievement. Every time you fall down you have to rise up more like a ball. Don’t give up.

14. TillTheEnd

TillTheEnd Fapstronaut

@ayato Just cautioning you after seeing your smiley. Don’t develop any sort of dullness, depression or bad feelings. Urges and habits are quite common thing. When you entertain your urges overtime they become habits. There is nothing wrong. Couples do it in bedroom, singles do in front of screens. As Tongue feels thirst, skin feels touch. It all depends on how educated one is on from childhood about these urges. Good guidance or influence produces good results and viceversa. Don’t damage your belief system or confidence. You’re perfectly fine.

ayato, rc35 and corylife like this.
  15. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

Happy Evening
    Day 31

corylife likes this.
  16. corylife

corylife Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

done with 4 days bois.

17. rc35

rc35 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Back to Day 0. Will refocus on watching the energies in my body flow. To do this, will practice meditation for one hour a day.

Will also be going on a detox week from YouTube, Netflix, Video Games, and focus on using the computer only for: schoolwork, and coding, and calling friends.

Will be back for again bois, this time.

I'm tired of how PMO affected my perception of reality. It's tough, and it sucks.

ayato, SaiyanWarrior and corylife like this.
  18. TillTheEnd

TillTheEnd Fapstronaut

19. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

Day 32 Checked in

corylife likes this.
  20. NewFighter

NewFighter Fapstronaut

Day 3/90 and 4/90. Wish me luck to pull through the first clean week in years.

corylife likes this.