1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Accountability for All

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by corylife, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Trippalovski

Trippalovski Fapstronaut

Day 7
    Your mindset & mentality is inspiring bro!
    Stay sharp!

DAY 7
    Can't believe I'm already at day 7, it's a lot for me & for the first time in long time I felt I did it rather easily. Feeling good right now!

corylife, keplerb and yrjyrj like this.
  2. ThisSideThatSide

ThisSideThatSide Fapstronaut

3. Bold_Prawn

Bold_Prawn Fapstronaut

Days 1 and 2 passed peacefully. No peeking whatsoever, and I was surprised by how quickly I quash nascent thoughts. I've been averaging around 6 hours of sleep this week, so I'll need to work on my sleep schedule. Plus, need to get out of the house more.

Trippalovski, yrjyrj and keplerb like this.
  4. keplerb

keplerb Fapstronaut

Happy to hear that. Quash those thoughts right at their root. Don't let them subside. You are gaining control. Get some sleep. Being tired could be a trigger. And yes go out . I go out one to two times a day for recreation. Feels much better that way.

Trippalovski, yrjyrj and Bold_Prawn like this.
  5. corylife

corylife Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

youre absolutely right.

keplerb and yrjyrj like this.
  6. Trippalovski

Trippalovski Fapstronaut

Great job man! If you got some nice nature scenary close to where you live I'd recommend just taking a walk or a jog around there, it's great for peace of mind & can help you refocus!

Day 8
    Another smooth one boys. I will say though, my dreams are getting more & more sexual. Tonight's one was pretty damn intense. Its like my mind is unconsciously fighting this new change in my life...

7. ThisSideThatSide

idk what the fuck my brain is up to
    in the last 4 days, i deramt twice that i relapsed
    and these dreams are so close to reality.

but yeah, still going forward, going strong

8. keplerb

keplerb Fapstronaut

Day 15> I messed up and relapsed. It started with me feeling as shit because I couldn't empty my bowels in the morning. The feeling that constipation can give you is fckng hell. After that I saw a thumbnail on YouTube. I started searching for that girl and then it got worse. I was in control in the beginning but I let that control get way. I could feel it slipping it wasn't like my other relapses where I had no clue what happened. I was in charge but I acted too fckng lazy. I should have msged my AP. Learnt my lesson , that's the first thing i will do. Good things that I did was I did stretching and exercised right after that and played basketball. Got my mind off it and didn't binge after that. Now I feel like shit . Like I don't know how to live . Real life has become dull again. But it usually take 2-3 days for the brain to adjust .I will be fine .

9. ThisSideThatSide

alright fam, idk whats happening..
    i relapsed today.
    day 17
    fuckkk
    felt sooo horrible
    but ive sorted things out with my AP
    and i really do hope and pray things work out this time.

sry to fail y'all.

any good nofap motivation vids recommendations? that got y'all on track after relapses?

corylife, keplerb and Trippalovski like this.
  10. Ratatosk

Ratatosk Fapstronaut

Stay strong @Trippalovski you can withstand just take caution! :)
    No time to feel bad guys @yrjyrj and @keplerb! Get up and improve your defenses you can do it! @yrjyrj Ted and Tedx talks are super good for motivation just pick a thematic ;)

corylife, keplerb, yrjyrj and 2 others like this.
  11. Bold_Prawn

Bold_Prawn Fapstronaut

@yrjyrj and @keplerb well done on the massive streaks. 15 and 17 days, that's an asset, and something to aspire to beat for you and I alike.

Had a bit of turbulence on day 3, but day 4 was completely fine, probably because I spent most of the time on homework, despite it being a Saturday. I went out for a walk to the park on both days while listening to some of Pope's translation of the Iliad; saw some people playing football and I'll try to join them tomorrow.

12. Trippalovski

Trippalovski Fapstronaut

Hey man, we have all been there. It sucks, really does but at least you're aware of how it went down & you can learn from it. You're strong & level headed, sometimes it just gets the best of us. Important thing is you keep on fighting. I'm glad you didn't binge & went on to have a rather productive day! Just know that you helped me improve my streak & helped me get to a stage I haven't been to in a long while! You're capable of long streaks bro!

You will get back on track bro, I know you can! You have motivated us to keep going, you'll be back man.
    Not exactly nofap related but David Goggins motivates the fk outta me, his videos & his book even more so.

Thanks for the heads up!

DAY 9
    Today was the first day I really wanted to watch some videos. It wasnt uncontrollable, I just had a big longing desire, like there was something I "love" doing missing from life. It's a shitty feeling abstaining from something like that but I know its because I'm trying to get rid of this addiction & my mind is fighting back, it will just take a little longer as this has been a part of my life for more than half of it.

corylife, keplerb and yrjyrj like this.
  13. ThisSideThatSide

heyyy thanks man. i'll sure check them out! i WILL get back on track. RIGHT NOW.
    and long time no see bro?! how've you been doing?

yeah thanks man, but we will do better! lets gooo.

thanks mann, and sure, ill check him out too! thanks!

thank you soo much fam, really means a lot.
    back at 0, but this time, going to reach big numbers. for sure!

corylife, Trippalovski and keplerb like this.
  14. bootloader

bootloader Fapstronaut

Check out sexual kungfu YouTube channel, by Jonathan White. I'm feeling that some mechanism like his transmutation to convert the pent-up energy while nofap is definitely helping out.

corylife, Trippalovski and yrjyrj like this.
  15. ThisSideThatSide

sure man! thanks!

corylife likes this.
  16. rogunako2341

rogunako2341 Fapstronaut

Hi everyone, I relapsed multiple times today and I feel like shit. I need to be more accountable with my actions.

corylife, Trippalovski and yrjyrj like this.
  17. Ratatosk

Ratatosk Fapstronaut

Sorry I didn't wrote in a while guys. I'm reading this threat on a daily basis so don't worry if I don't answer/comment you for some days. I'll try to build it in my daily routine so about the next few days will it start to be regular.
    @yrjyrj I'm fine thanks. It's good to see that you and the others are making some progress! :)
    I relasped every second day the whole last week and the last time two days ago, so I'm on day 2. Actually I feel a LOT more motivated this streak so let's get a super long count together this time!

corylife, yrjyrj and Trippalovski like this.
  18. Trippalovski

Trippalovski Fapstronaut

Day 10

Just checking in, had another successful today.

corylife and yrjyrj like this.
  19. Steveal3aneef1

Steveal3aneef1 Fapstronaut

well I thought, I will stop posting on nofap, but here I'm relapsed after 120 days streak for some stupid reasons, felt hopeless, and lost purpose to go on with a new journey, now ill just reset my counter

keplerb, corylife and yrjyrj like this.
  20. bootloader

bootloader Fapstronaut

Relapsed today.. had bad days with fever and blocked nose. I knew it was coming. Strangely I didn't feel bad, I was aware that I'm going to relapse. I think lack of exercise and meditation led me to relapse,I know that its not an excuse, but alas I'm back to zero

Trippalovski, keplerb and corylife like this.