1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

JOIN THE 90 DAY REBOOT PROGRAM HERE!! (CHECKED DAILY AND HOSTED BY Real_OGH)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Real_OGH, Sep 18, 2015.

when does everyone want to start the reboot?

1. 21th September

2. 1th October

3. ASAP

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. KfasDog

KfasDog Fapstronaut

27 days... Weekends are the absolute worst. While I'm in the thread I'd just like to thank for all the positivity as I'm always then negative one LOL

Keep up the good work guys!

Lightseeker and artifact like this.
  2. Sammy247

Sammy247 Fapstronaut

Starting all over again from today. Today is Day 1for me.

3. john wheel

john wheel Fapstronaut

4. BetterBeing

BetterBeing Fapstronaut

Just what I've been looking for--This will be fun

5. Yikes...that was too close for comfort. NOT going to relapse tonight.

6. BetterBeing

BetterBeing Fapstronaut

Checking in. Almost done with Day 3. Urges are slowly but surely starting to kick in again. Caught myself excessively looking at women in streets today and day dreaming.

Luckily I was able to reel my thoughts in and remember why I started in the first place. Onward to day 4.

7. Mcujackham

Mcujackham New Fapstronaut

I do

8. Halcon Argentino

Halcon Argentino Fapstronaut

9. Sammy247

Sammy247 Fapstronaut

Day 3 ...been nice

10. Lightseeker

Lightseeker Fapstronaut

45 days in! feeling better, urges are insignificant, i feel like i'm in full control of myself now... my levels of energy are a bit low although... maybe i should change some other bad habits too, like start eating more ealthy and start doing some workout...
    Still in the fight !!!

Freeman82 likes this.
  11. DaveyMicrocosm

DaveyMicrocosm Fapstronaut

I feel good but i was having voices telling me to masterbate. I'm sorry if that word triggers you but i think it's important to be honest about this struggle in order to get to the root cause. I dont want to demonize a letter by just calling it M. So anyway I finished my existentialism class today and have 1 final left for my memory class then I start summer vacation. If I don't work or go to school I'm most likely gonna fap and I don't want to because I'm trying to restore/enhance my body and mind and spirit.

12. DaveyMicrocosm

Those things will definitely help it's much better to replace a bad habit with a good one then to just drop it and have all this free time unless your disciplined to get something out of that free time like in meditation or an appreciation/connection with nature which can be beneficial and serve as a replacement.

Lightseeker likes this.
  13. Me too

Lightseeker likes this.
  14. M4s1cF@n7

M4s1cF@n7 Fapstronaut

I binged and PMOed three days in a row. I have completed three days without it.

15. Cricifixxx

Cricifixxx Fapstronaut

I have a goal and that's to complete my 90 days before aug 29,my birthday, i don't know about others but im sure not gonna carry that terrible habit into the 20th year of my life :)

Lightseeker likes this.
  16. perseverence24

perseverence24 Fapstronaut

Started my 90 days 4 days ago. I have a solid plan on how to make it through but I just wanted to post on here to make it real and keep myself accountable, will post more at the important milestones.

Lightseeker likes this.
  17. t8031t

t8031t Fapstronaut

88 days left of my challenge, counting in reverse feels good

perseverence24 likes this.
  18. john wheel

john wheel Fapstronaut

Always admire your openness, honesty and optimism - I've also binged this week and feel crappy about it - but onwards!

M4s1cF@n7 likes this.
  19. DSunny

DSunny New Fapstronaut

20. DaveyMicrocosm

Have a headache and was thinking of fapping so I came here. The thoughts gone now.

Lightseeker likes this.