1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

JOIN THE 90 DAY REBOOT PROGRAM HERE!! (CHECKED DAILY AND HOSTED BY Real_OGH)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Real_OGH, Sep 18, 2015.

when does everyone want to start the reboot?

1. 21th September

2. 1th October

3. ASAP

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Zeek-V

Zeek-V Fapstronaut

2. wheesin

wheesin Fapstronaut

guys we have people ready to join , can we just get started already ?

3. atreiu

atreiu Fapstronaut

A challenge? Cound me in! I think motivation is all I need atm.

4. Yaqoot

Yaqoot Guest

I'm down for the 90 day challenge but I have no intention of stopping there!

How many people can appreciate tho?

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. blazor28

blazor28 Fapstronaut

I m in too but can someone pl tell which day is it starting?

6. Real_OGH

Real_OGH Fapstronaut

starts today get ready guys!!!!!!!!! everyone ready now????

PsyMon likes this.
  7. PsyMon

PsyMon Guest

The best day to start is always today!

Real_OGH likes this.
  8. Nadeem786

Nadeem786 Fapstronaut

I relapsed today. So i've reset my counter and i will try again. I relapsed at 5 days, i challenge myself to break my record

9. PsyMon

PsyMon Guest

You can do it man!

Real_OGH likes this.
  10. Saoirse

Saoirse Guest

I'm in. On day 91 here, but let's call it day 1 for this. I plan to keep this until 2016 and then that'll be my first PMO free year since ... waaaaaaaaaaaay back when.

numpty, wheesin and Real_OGH like this.
  11. Real_OGH

Real_OGH Fapstronaut

hows everyone doing on day 1?????

12. PsyMon

PsyMon Guest

Good. Yourself?

Real_OGH likes this.
  13. Real_OGH

Real_OGH Fapstronaut

im feeling good. we got a long way to go... we have to stay strong

14. Dargi

Dargi Fapstronaut

Well it's day 2 for me. And to be honest don't remember time when i was "clean" for more then 2 days in a row. Usually i did it 3-4 times a day :(
    May be i'm wrong, but i feel something like Chaser Effect described in the glossary. 1st day was ok, today is a 2nd day and allmost all my free time i was thinking about P, flashes of episodes from P etc. Interesting how much time is needed to forget it...

Later today I was watching gallery of fitness girls on 1 site about gym and workouts etc as usuall. And well i started to get aroused...
    Nothing happend i simply closed this site, but looks like i should avoid such kind of workout motivation :)
    but i can't avoid real girls in the gym. Don't know if this is ok to fantasise about them? or it's better to avoid looking at their... curves.
    I feel like it's ok 1t because it's natural and 2nd because i spend all my energy in excersizes.

15. FrozenLightning

FrozenLightning Fapstronaut

16. wheesin

wheesin Fapstronaut

sure . we bearly started

17. volt2187

volt2187 Guest

First day is going good so far. I've actually started back in late July but had about 5 streaks of 3-4 days before relapsing. My urges have been greatly reduced, but it doesn't take much to bring back the memories of doing it, such as seeing girls out or having the urge to check a certain site for updates like I always used to. Usually my relapses have been in the evenings when I get bored so I just have to learn to find different things to occupy myself with.

I look at it as a habit no different than going to bed, eating or showering, so it's just going to take awhile and a strong resolve to break it and realized that I don't need it in my life (like a normal habit as mentioned).

18. Saoirse

Saoirse Guest

So far - so good :)

WARRIORMAN likes this.
  19. Pinhead

Pinhead Fapstronaut

I'm pretty happy with how today went. Didn't have any urges and I think I spent the day about as productively as I could have.

20. FrozenLightning

FrozenLightning Fapstronaut

Well, I relapsed today before I saw this post but I'll try my best to get back up!

Silvester stallone and Real_OGH like this.