1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Jonnyb4 it all got out of hand

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Hey.. So firstly, couldn't resist the pun. Sorry.

To be completely honest, I'm not quite sure what I'm doing here. I feel very old in what seems a young guys audience. Feels a bit odd. But... the fact that a load of my trigger words just popped up in the auto type bit after the "..." would back up the thoughts that I have a bit of an issue.

I decided last Sunday to quit the P and M downward spiral I was in after a long time of knowing I should, and trying and failing previously. I'm sure I'll get into more of the problems as I go but the big driver for me right now is wanting to be able to O with my wife during sex again. Sadly in the last week of starting my cleanse, she's not been up for anything so I'm sorta going cold turkey now and its starting to kill me. I really nearly did just buckle again tonight, which is why I'm now here writing this and signed up instead of just browsing the threads as I have this last week.

Hopefully it will provide an outlet that isn't quite as destructive.

:)

Deleted Account and swordsman163 like this.
  2. swordsman163

swordsman163 Fapstronaut

This is a lovely message from Tiger uppercut! Hope it helps you "Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button | Day Counter | Rebooting Resources | Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

You can also take part in one of the many challenges available. It can be a tremendous help. Challenges

Also, there are groups you can also join if you wish to do so. You can browse through them here. Groups

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!"

Hold it in likes this.
  3. Hi @Jonnyb4, all the best to you! If you want to join 'The Matrix' challenge click here> 'The Matrix'