1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Jordan Peterson Cathy Newman interview

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Lazarus Shuttlesworth, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Did you guys see this? I’ve been obsessed with Jordan Peterson’s content lately and he handled this interview so damn good.

I bought his new book 12 steps for life: An antidote for chaos. After binging his YouTube content and feeling so damn inspired I had to purchase it.

2. I can tell you that my room is a lot cleaner since I started listening to him

3. I wish I hadn't... Cathy Newman doesn't interview people, she fights with them. It's right for a journalist to challenge the person they're interviewing but not to constantly interrupt and fight with them. But this isn't new, Channel 4 News is full of shouting matches. It's very telling that Channel 4 prefered Cathy Newman to Samira Ahmad.

DjAng0 likes this.
  4. DjAng0

DjAng0 Fapstronaut

Nubs approved?

Say does Peterson know Darwin's true character can you say for sure?

5. Yes I saw the interview, and a lot of content he is in (probably my favorite is a discussion with him and Bret Weinstein on J. Rogan, and his discussions with Sam Harris) I am also reading his book at the moment.... the title is self helpy and I was worried... his tone is a little preachy and moralistic... but the content is solid

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2018
    DjAng0 likes this.
  6. DjAng0

DjAng0 Fapstronaut

I refused to approach his content when I saw something about "not being nice" attached to him. Is he a meanie do you know?

7. ClaudeDuval

ClaudeDuval Fapstronaut

Peterson brutally wrecked newman. lol I want to buy his book, love all his videos.

Lazarus Shuttlesworth likes this.
  8. This weeks Under the Skin with Russell Brand had him as a guest. As someone who hasn't heard much of him he's more liberal than I he was. He talked about the Cathy Newman interview and wonders maybe he shouldn't of said gotcha to her. I was really surprised by his feminism.

9. That was a hilarious and addictive interview.

Deleted Account likes this.