1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Just Be Better

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by BeBetterZA, Apr 12, 2023.

1. BeBetterZA

BeBetterZA New Fapstronaut

It's quite funny, many times my friends and I would be critical to one another when something could have been done better we'd just say 'Be Better' to that person. It could be something as trivial as cycling on a lower gear and you know you can push yourself... Be better.

I have been lurking in the forums for the last day, it's been a complicated ride over the last year, my best friend of 23+ years passed away, I had been starting amateur bodybuilding prior and had been on a cycle and guess what typical I slid down the slippery road of edging and P for hours.

Fast forward a couple of months and it's pretty clear my P addiction started from a young age at around 11 being in the house and discovering the parents 'stash' of P as well as being closeted until 23 really did a number on me.

I'm committed to going for as long as possible to abstain from P to save my long term relationship with my partner by taking 1 day at a time to re write years of bad habits and coping mechanisms to be better.

Let's see how we do, I've gotten an app to help mediate and assist me in this journey, I have a partner who is still with me after all this chaos caused.

STACKEDbro likes this.