1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Just beginning.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by The will to survive & Live !, Aug 15, 2018.

Tags:

is it actually possible to stop PMO once and for all ?

1. yes

66.7%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. depends

33.3%
  1. The will to survive & Live !

The will to survive & Live ! New Fapstronaut

Big Hello to all the members of this Community:), i have just joined you, even tho i knew about this for about a year, but now that i'm starting to feel how time pass so quickly (Time flies like an arrow :emoji_sweat_smile:) , i decided to no longer waste it doing what i hate.
    I have(thankfully) finished my high school last year, and i do believe that masturbation was a big problem for me while studying(keep thinking about naughty stuff other than my studies), but that didn't stop me from doing it, but now i have to think about my future and i have to study even harder, so it's time to STOP :emoji_angry: .
    A big thanks to all the people who are working on this platform !:emoji_hugging:

2. Welcome here! This community is really important. We need to encourage each other every day. Stay positive! All the best to you on your journey to health. :)

3. The will to survive & Live !

The will to survive & Live ! New Fapstronaut