1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Just joined

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by galois07, Apr 27, 2015.

1. galois07

galois07 Fapstronaut

Hi, I am new here(19).
    I had masturbating addiction since I was about 13. I takes a huge amount of time and energy from my life. I am usually lazy and only able to complete any work if there is a deadline (usually at the last moment). People around me also tell me about this.
    Another huge problem is my health issue. When I musterbate addictively for a long period of time, I get sick. Feels like my immune system malfunctions for some days. I catch cold easily, some time diarrhoea or skin disease. But when I stop his habit for some days, things get better. But I can't just control this.
    This thing has wasted a huge amount of time, energy and health of mine. I came to know about nofap recently. Its a wonderful place.
    I have a lot of work ahead but this habit is just killing me.
    I have to get rid of these. Journey begins......

ierg likes this.
  2. Kristian

Kristian Fapstronaut

Welcome aboard!

The impact of this addiction on our health, brain and per overall well-being is huge. Now I see it clearly than ever and that is thanks to this community. You're on the right track. Admitting you have an addiction is the first step into cleansing. This filthy habit has overwhelmed us in the modern era and we need to stop for our own good.

Congratulations for taking initiative and best of luck in this battle - I know that you can do it, if you really want it. To help you out, you can use the counter (such as the one my signature) to keep track of your progress and it sort of motivates you as it increases. ;)

galois07 likes this.
  3. galois07

galois07 Fapstronaut