1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Just made it 30 days Hard Mode

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by stoneyman22, Jun 2, 2019.

1. stoneyman22

stoneyman22 Fapstronaut

I did it guys! I made it 30 days, Wow it's good to be a month away from where I was. The urges never quit completey though and I'm still a way from my goal.
    Increased energy and stamina are good benefits plus confidence is nice.

The way I control my urges is to tackle my thoughts gently and replace them with something else as much as possible.
    I still have 'flashbacks' of the P I used to watch and it's all engraved into my brain pretty well so triggers happen at random.

Staying somewhat sober and using only mild intoxicants in small to medium doeses. e.g. Marijuana, kratom, mushrooms is helpful along the process to keep focused and not get caught in a 'trance'.
    Meditation frequently has also been very helpful and walks in the woods when I get a chance. Walking around and biking around the city helps.
    Started making kombucha took up walking my dog very often, ladscaping, cleaning and selling old things on ebay.
    Much greater motivation and cheer to be alive, increased feeling and energy, better clarity higher state of mind. Lot of good stuff has come about from this 30-day mark challnge.

I encourage all Fapstranauts to keep pushing forward because the reward is worth all the struggle in the end.

2. pepe77

pepe77 New Fapstronaut

That's great bro ! Keep going ...

stoneyman22 likes this.
  3. Congrats man! Wish I was at 30 days.

stoneyman22 likes this.
  4. Nice! I'm on day 11, but keeping 30 in my sights!

stoneyman22 likes this.
  5. stoneyman22

stoneyman22 Fapstronaut

that's how I felt 26 days ago too. You have the power man. Just use it.

SirErnest and Sleepless island like this.
  6. stoneyman22

stoneyman22 Fapstronaut

every day is an equal accomplishment along the way. 30 is just 1 more than 29.