1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Just made it to 90 days!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Honestly, I don't really feel that much more productive, maybe it is just because I've not been sleeping well. Depression has been with me a long time too, so I suspect that will take longer to go away as well. Either way, I believe without a doubt that doing reboot was necessary to whatever self improvement I do! Best of luck my friend!

Outeredge and the awakening like this.
  2. Already in the works! :)

3. tom2927

tom2927 Fapstronaut

Wow thats really Good! keep it up! ;)

Griffin2018 likes this.
  4. the awakening

the awakening Fapstronaut

Yeah Depression is a long process i have to admit that i have been there to. Two times in my life to be exact. It was for sure one of the hardest time of my life. Did you feel that sensation of neant ? like you were suck in a black hole. To be sincere that sensation when i was depressed was the most powerful feeling i have ever experienced.

Griffin2018 likes this.
  5. titkata92

titkata92 Fapstronaut

Keep going! next step 180 days.

Griffin2018 likes this.
  6. No, I just experienced the feeling like everything was grey and dull and meaningless. Not a strong feeling, just no feeling at all. I think it is already getting better though, more time is need to heal. Thanks for asking!