1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

just one vedio

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by from2003, Sep 11, 2022.

Tags:
  1. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

My mind always say to me that just watch one any erotic vedio like tik tok or shorts and when i search i cant control myself to get drown in the useless world but i cant resist that no matter how hard i try and i plan to be practical like never watch useless stuff again , i have to accept that the waay i a m going is not good and never going to be and one things which is important than anything that those girl who i watch keeping all the nutrients inside thier body and never waste in the form of fingering they preserve all the hardmaded ovum and they are earning money just showing the body and i am fool to waste all my energy on all that bullshit just because of all my lust i have and i need to stop that deepanshu just think what will happen when u will get a beautiful wife and then u realize that u wasted all your testeorene and all the sperm in just looking erotic scenes euh how your bae will feel about u and she will sure regret along with depression so please stop looking all that fetus stuff please i a m begging u with all my soul and heart and i am not writing for anyone i am writing for future me deepanshu whole true happyines are waiting for long while but due to ur lust and horrible activites they have to suffer in ur mind u will do anything u put remember that deepu bye take care i know it is hard and very very hard but you will handle that.
    -- love me

livinginhell likes this.
  2. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

We all understand you struggle with this my friend. At your age sexual desires are especially strong. However, other teens have made great progress. :) But they all started where you are now with a few clean days at a time before lust overtook them again. So keep in contact with this community Deepanshu, where you will find validation, support and inspiration. :)

Here are some ideas for you. Pick out out some of them that you feel would make a difference when you get really horny...

The Rebooting Toolbox (Tips and Tricks) | NoFap®

livinginhell likes this.
  3. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

yuup bro i feel u totaaly :emoji_confused: