1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Just realized I hit 60 days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Fallacious D, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Well, here's my 2 month post. Which sucks because I thought I'd be all excited but I'm pretty neutral about it. I definitely feel good but I was hoping that more things would have changed. Needless to say this is a huge accomplishment that I never thought I would achieve. My libido is freaking huge now, I have to look away if I think I'm about to see something that midly triggers me.

I'm still attracted to transgendered people and my main fetish
    as well - I don't think those will ever go away, but at least I love women and can be more confident going into my next relationship. I think next semester I will try to pursue women, or maybe I'll just stay on NoFap and continue to improve myself - who knows.

I've switched my focus away from NoFap and into NoVidya. Curbing internet and video game addiction is a lot harder IMO. But I think I've already cleared my first week of no video games and I'm limiting my time wasting internet activities to 2 hours per day.

Things that have changed in my life since NoFap
    • I love myself a lot more
    • I have an insane and addicting workout routine - Went from 0 hours per week to about 8-10 hours of intense workout each week
    • Started capoeira and yoga, and resumed judo - getting really flexible and skilled
    • Revamped my diet and am now eating insanely healthy
    • I am more confident to look at and interact with women
    • I am ANIMATED and full of energy and I want to spread this energy to other people
    • I quit video games and have started to plan my days better
    • I started studying more
    • I love other people and I love life
    • I feel like I would last 5 seconds with a girl, when previously it was impossible for me to climax
    • I am more aware of my bad habits and I try to improve myself every day
    There's probably more, but I think you get the picture.

So GG my dudes. I'm still in this with you guys and gals. Keep strong and get animated.

2. Damn good for you man keep it up now reach 500+ days

FellatiousD likes this.
  3. DF

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2020
    FellatiousD likes this.
  4. DGZ

DGZ Fapstronaut

Congrats! :) It only gets better from there. Good job on quitting video games also.

FellatiousD likes this.
  5. Inspirational. Congrats

FellatiousD likes this.