1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Just sharing a little personal experience

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by lion188, Apr 18, 2018.

1. lion188

lion188 Fapstronaut

Hi
    I just want to share with you a small experience i had, maybe what i gone to say depends on your lifestyle , health , strength or other factors , i was on my 8th day of nofap , and i had gym class , we should run 6 x 500 meters that's with different pace example ( Slow , normal , fast , normal , fast, slow) , and i remember have read an article or a study about the increasing of testosterone's levels in 7th day ,after finishing the series of running i réalise doing a bigger improving by spending less time than the previous classes ( before nofap) , maybe by reading the article of the studies ) , motivates me mentally and made an impact on my performance , so this is my little experience , i hope it's was useful to answer to some question you ignore ?
    Good luck , and Happy streak xD :)

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
    Crunchy leaves and A41:14A like this.
  2. Tyson never fucked before a fight ! Beat the shit out of a couple broads after tho haha but before he always had his a game lolol

lion188 likes this.