1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Just Started !

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Winner2019, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Winner2019

Winner2019 New Fapstronaut

To make my long story short, I have been into PMO for more than 30 years :-( tried so many times to quit. The longest period was about a year ! I kept trying, witnessed periods of no control and other periods of 1-3 months of complete abstaining. Finally I decided to do it seriously and scientifically so I researched the web and found NoFap and decided to go ahead.
    I work at multinational organization in a senior position, married and have kids ... so far you can call me successful. I have very big social network and enjoying it a lot....... However this PMO thing drained my energy so many times, wasted my time >>> I calculated over the past 30+ years how much time did I consume on this habit >>> If I assume 1 hour a day in average (Taking the off periods into account) then I approximately wasted 1.25 complete years in this.... I can not accept this fact and decided to overcome it and move on and enjoy what i am missing in my life. Some days I consume 4 to 5 hours :-( can you imagine the waste >>>

2. Inspector Gadget

Inspector Gadget Fapstronaut

Welcome aboard!! You came to the right place for support.

Winner2019 likes this.