1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Just want to get off my chest

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Mingchi, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Mingchi

Mingchi New Fapstronaut

I seek sex workers sites alot I will talk with em thru text when I know I want it or when I know I do not either way because it gets me off and if I don't want it because say I'm trying to save money but I dwell in it to long I may get triggered to seek the sex worker out and spend big bucks all over again always being broke the sites leolist, adultea, chaturbate, are the main ones for me nowadays, I've done risky acts to many times for to long say 6 to 7 years now bare services caught many curable stds and I believe I have a sti that resurface on my buttocks and around my lips every now and then more so my lips, goes away for a long while afterwards or sometimes not I just know in my teens before the sexually acts with the workers I never had those red itchy sometimes bump things appear on my buttocks and pimples around my lips the ones around my lips when they appear just look like singular pimple when I squeeze em the white stuff comes out but afterwards it just looks embarrassing to have the red sore of the look after the squeeze round my lips. I can go on and on and I will another time about my many stories I want to get off my chest but I must rest now.

jaguar18 likes this.