1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

just want to hear your opinion...

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Hold the Line, May 5, 2021.

1. Hold the Line

Hold the Line Fapstronaut

not exactly about nofap but might be related.

anyway there was a girl that we sometimes come to hangouts with friends, she's more of a friend's friend that sometimes joins, anyway, around 2 years ago i asked her out and she plainly said no.

the old me used to overthink it but not anymore, just curious

last week we got out and she also came, and she told me about 5 times during the hangout how handsome and good looking i am.

making it clear i don't find her that attractive anymore and don't plan anything with her i was just curious by those comments and what do you think about it

in the last time she said it it was like: '' i know i already said that alot but you really look good haha''

StreetJesus305 and becomingreat like this.
  2. DuckofDeath

DuckofDeath Fapstronaut

It's hard to know what to think. Obviously I would need to be a mind reader to understand what she was thinking, both when she rejected you and when she was telling you you looked good.

Maybe you've 'Glowed Up' and you've sparked attraction in her and she wants you now. Or maybe she's just making a play for attention. I wouldn't read too much into it. Some people will say she's definitely into you and that she wants you, but I know for a fact girls will flirt with a guy just to get attention or even just to stir the pot.

I'm pretty sure she really does think you look good, but why she kept saying it? Impossible to say.

StreetJesus305 likes this.
  3. becomingreat

becomingreat Fapstronaut

That's the revenge we get outta life. Not being noticed for years but building power elements at the same time. Not taken serious but kept improving anyway.

Eventually we reach a state the WE decide who to notice or whom to take serious. We choose whom to have relationship with or to get married to and not the other way around.

Good to be in a place of abundance. Choose the best for yourself.Keep up the good work brother

Oliver Gunter likes this.
  4. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

She was not interested in you. At least she was clear about it.

2 years went by an now her reality changed and now she is attracted to you and is making it really easy for you. She is putting herself in your orbit in hopes you invite her out again.

She can tell that despite the fact she tell you you are good looking you are not doing anything about it. She is starting to work more for it, theres nothing more attractive for a woman than a man that is a challenge. She is all over you and you are not asking her out, her attraction to you is going up an she is working harder to let you know she wants to date you.

This is just how woman behave... as you are not interested you are not going to do anything so eventually she is going to get tired of trying and stop telling you this things.

becomingreat likes this.
  5. She clearly wants you to make another move or ask her out again...so why not flirt back with her...tell she that she's pretty cute too and give her lots of compliments as well and see where it leads. If she continues to flirt with you then ask her if shes wants to get together sometime to do something

6. Honestly, if you aren't into her anymore then who cares. Put her in the friendzone and use her as a boost as you head out after the women you really want.

7. It must be the NoFap streak...

Jokes aside, I would just move on. If you are no longer interested in her then there’s no need to even think about the why’s. Plenty of fishes in the sea and you deserve someone who won’t by floppy on you