1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

K9 Web Protection

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Devil-May-Fap, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Devil-May-Fap

Devil-May-Fap Fapstronaut

Hey all i am fairly computer literate but i am having a problem installing k9 everytime i go to install it says 'error 5 creating license' i have even tried re-downloading and from different sources but still i get this error and i have requested another license code and that didnt solve it either has anyone had any experiance with this software and come across this problem? I really want this software to work :confused:

2. December

December Fapstronaut

Maybe there is a program blocking it? Have you tried the troubleshoot page? http://www1.k9webprotection.com/support/kb
    I've never had trouble installing it but it can be annoying if it can't connect to the internet.

3. Devil-May-Fap

Devil-May-Fap Fapstronaut

Hi December thanks for your reply. I have tried everything I can think of at this moment in time I have even got k9 to resend the registration codes but I still get the same error. I uninstalled my anti virus and tried to install k9 and still nothing it's really frustrating because I just want to be able to try k9 and just see if it makes my life easier while I'm doing Nofap. Anyone else got any idea what could be causing this error? All advice appreciated :)