1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Karezza/Ejaculation no orgasm?

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by HappyW&M, Jul 24, 2019.

1. HappyW&M

HappyW&M Fapstronaut

So my wife and I have been experimenting with karezza. We both really enjoy it but I’m not sure I can do it anymore. I keep my pleasure at about a five but have suddenly ejaculated out of no where with no orgasm. Did this totally screw up my reboot? I hate to restart because our ninety days would have ended on our anniversary but at the same time I’d really like to make sure my brain gets a chance to rewire.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. ironmaing

ironmaing Fapstronaut

O with your SO is not relapsing. It’s actually helping you rewire to real sexual contact. Don’t be so hard on yourself and enjoying getting close to your SO.

Stay off PM forever, but feel free to have natural O with your SO

3. Damnation

Damnation Fapstronaut

Agreed, continue to have as much sex as you both desire, if you find yourself wanting too much and it becomes burdensome for her, you're likely addicted becoming addicted to sex. Otherwise, do it, it's healthy, and will expedite recovery

4. I've had the same trouble with my wife when practicing Karezza, sometimes I can control it but other times it just happens out of nowhere!

I remember one time we were practicing slow non-orgasmic sex and she coughed, and the reflex caused me to pop straight away! Haha

5. Depends on your goals?
    If your goal was 90 days NoPMO than yes, your goal is now further away than before