1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

karezza

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Pranav1486, Sep 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Pranav1486

Pranav1486 Fapstronaut

is O while having sex is so bad as PM? I am trying karezza with my wife, but after 30-45 mins ejaculation happens.. I will try to take it more slowly next time, but how much longer can it go?
    thanks in advance.

2. Casper0n

Casper0n Fapstronaut

Are you fantasizing about something else? If you're using a P fantasy while doing it, then I wouldn't worry too much about the O. Isn't the goal to form a stronger bond with that special someone and move away from PM?

You'll get some conflicting opinions. I've read some good arguments that O, even with a partner, can slow down a reboot. Personally I wouldn't worry too much about it.

3. Pranav1486

Pranav1486 Fapstronaut

you are right. I had two-three collapses when I was not thinking about my partner. I was feeling ashamed that point and then pull it together on partner is important.
    About other opinion O with partner slow down reboot.. I reset my counter two times last month, and now reduced my goal to no-PM. O is acceptable with her because we need children sometime :D

4. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Me and my SO have sex since after Flatline... Constantly.
    We never worried about the abstinence part except to use it as a condition of relapse.
    Relapse = no sex!
    Sort of like a time out.
    He's fine.
    A year free.
    I'd watch out for the Chaser Effect.
    But you should be OK if you can handle that... It takes a bit to adjust to in the early days while it wears off.

anewhope likes this.
  5. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

THATS ACTUALLY A GOOD TIME. THE KEY IS STOPPING WHILE YOU ARE AHEAD SO THAT YOU CAN RETAIN THAT ENERGY AND COME BACK THE NEXT DAY!