1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Kerezza have You tried it did the Thought of chased effect scare you

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Tan3110, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Tan3110

Tan3110 Fapstronaut

Me and mine have been trying this and the effects have felt amazing. Like not being used as a masturbatory tool for recovery (because of the no orgasm) which is making the closeness and intimacy feel real. how ever I find myself very edgy and nervous after like he's now gunna go and finish him self off cos he didn't get to.
    Has anyone else tried this and how did it make them feel and did it change over time.

The reason we are doing this is cos my husband believes he may struggle with me going back to work in 5 weeks which is when my mat leave ends. So until then we are doing hardmode with kerezza as a sexual outlet. So help him manage his urges. I'm petrified to go back to work in the fear my whole life is gunna crash down around be because of it.

Wow lots of rambling sorry guys x

2. CowardlyLion

CowardlyLion Fapstronaut

When my partner and I did Karezza, I only ever felt the benefits. I felt incredible. Not focusing on the O took away a lot of the feelings that can lead to a relapse. The chaser effect is usually triggered after an O. If your partner can avoid the O, he should be okay. Let him know how scared you are. Let him know how worried you are about going back to work. Tell him a relapse/lies could crush you. Make sure he knows exactly what is at stake here.

hope4healing likes this.
  3. EyesWideOpen

EyesWideOpen Fapstronaut

We really enjoy karezza, it has brought us a lot closer. However, i can see where you may have that fear, @Tan3110 . The best thing to do right now is not to worry when you don't have to. You said you have five weeks before you return to work. A lot can happen in that amou t of time. Karezza is designed to create intimacy so if he is feeling the urge to O during, then his attitude is wrong and/or allowing himself to get too close to the edge. Karezza can be an art and it can sometimes take a bit to truly find your groove with your partner.

For us, it really helped us get through his 30 day hard reboot. It only got better the more we did it. We still enjoy doing now from time to time even though there is no more hard mode.

Here is a great thread posted about it a while ago.

https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/karezza-sex-without-o.70145/#post-541725

hope4healing likes this.