Kids are becoming intrigued by me

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by SunGazer, Mar 21, 2021.

1. SunGazer

SunGazer Fapstronaut

Hey guys, just wanted to say that I hit a month of no PMO tomorrow.

Today I noticed something interesting that usually doesn’t happen to me that often. Some of the younger kids in my girlfriend’s family seemed to just want to hover around me (in a non creepy way). Not sure if I’m putting out a different type of energy or something.

Another benefit I’ve experienced in that last couple days is I’m becoming more interested and passionate about a certain hobby of mine. Hopefully my dopamine levels are recovering. A huge symptom that I experience is lack of energy and motivation, especially when I’m at work. This week I’m going to try to eat healthy foods, go to sleep at decent times, and just try to have a good week at work.

Good luck to all!

2. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

thats a Solid plan, man!

Let me be the a hole and point out to you that in order to post in the success story, you gotta have a streak of atleast 30 days, you seem to be 3 days short on it.

That being said, its awesome. I have experienced good social interactions when I was 90+ plus. When I was traveling on the sub way, people were nice and whenever a conversation with a stranger happened, it wasn't awkward at all. I felt it around 100 days. I would say it will even get better for you as you approach 90 days, man! I'm excited for you!!!

bloudermilk24 and Deshtak like this.
  3. SunGazer

SunGazer Fapstronaut

My bad, I forgot February had less days so I thought a month was gonna put me at 30 days or whatever. But yeah I’m looking forward to getting to the 90+ day range. Longest I’ve ever gone was like 4 months.

bloudermilk24 and Asgardian36 like this.
  4. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

Nice, keep going and God bless you!

SunGazer likes this.
  5. SunGazer

SunGazer Fapstronaut

Thanks for the support man

6. PeterGrip

PeterGrip Fapstronaut

Nice benefit, having kids around is great - better if they enjoy your presence

7. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut

Declaring success beforehand, I like your style man. Very good job, continue and never let your guard down

8. SunGazer

SunGazer Fapstronaut

Yeah I feel like kids can sense positive energy and your vibes so it’s a good sign.

bloudermilk24 likes this.
  9. SunGazer

SunGazer Fapstronaut

Right, it’s important to stay vigilant. I’ve relapsed many times in the past from my brain tricking me into thinking it’s not a big deal and making me forget about why I’m doing it, plus all the benefits.

Retentionman likes this.
  10. Viking83

Viking83 Fapstronaut

Congrats. Keep at it!

bloudermilk24 likes this.
  11. SunGazer

SunGazer Fapstronaut

Thanks bro. That’s crazy, I was just reading your journal when you posted this.

12. Drambuie

Drambuie Fapstronaut

i think kids and animals are able to sense energy naturally. Dogs bark more in my direction when i am low energy. Definitely not a coincidence.

eagle rising and SunGazer like this.
  13. SunGazer

SunGazer Fapstronaut

yes it’s always good when dogs like you as well

14. KassadiXX

KassadiXX New Fapstronaut

I get too much attention from the children, and sometimes it's very killing. I have many children in my family, and I don't have time to keep track of all of them. Children surround me in a literal sense and begin to take an interest in me. I can't break down and answer everyone's questions, and I found a solution by sending them to preschool. I don't even have time for myself and turned to the service kidcityusa.com/locations/indiana/elkhart/, where I take them every day. The main thing for me is that they are followed, trained, and developed as should be. I think they're more interested in the world than they are in me. The children are happy; they have something to do and do not surround me with questions.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2021
    SunGazer likes this.
  15. SunGazer

SunGazer Fapstronaut

yes it’s that feeling of purity and good intentions

16. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

Yes, I definitely agree it is a change of energy. Good energy is good fuel for those around you. Being a creepy coomer, you will only push people away. Keep going man, this is only a taste!

SunGazer likes this.
  17. Newlife33

Newlife33 Fapstronaut

I understand it, I see the same when I go on vacation with my cousins. Last year the younger ones wanted to be around me and learn about sports and seem to feel protected when they were near me.

Different Built and SunGazer like this.
  18. BoraxKarloff

BoraxKarloff Fapstronaut

That sounds great to me! I think for me, what I see happening is one's energy changes - you are not harboring a secret about which you are ashamed, it makes you more "open" and it's not in what you say or do - it just feels safe to be around you. This goes for kiddos and women you are interested in. They can tell in a split second, "There is something off about this person" or "This person feels ok." Ditto dogs!

19. SunGazer

SunGazer Fapstronaut

It’s crazy how intuitive humans are!

Dares Greeneye likes this.
  20. bloudermilk24

bloudermilk24 Fapstronaut