1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Kinda lost

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Fersage, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Fersage

Fersage New Fapstronaut

Hey, so,
    I discovered noFap like 4 months ago, but have never been able to go for more than 5 days without MO.. During this time, I realised P is disgusting and it makes me sick. Maybe because of the "progress" I made. So, no more PMO for me.
    Still, I feel like I haven't made any progress at all.. for 4 months, I found myself edging every 2 days 'cause i'm afraid of losing my counter, so I TRY to avoid O, but I'm just that dumb.
    Yesterday was definitely a relapse, since I did it 2 times under 6 hours.
    I don't know what triggers me, honestly, I just keep forgetting how bad it is to go back at day 0 and how far behind it puts me from all the people I socialize with.
    Is it binge? Is it that I'm weaker than the chaser effect? Am I making progress even though I relapse twice every 2 days?
    I just want a good streak, I wanna feel like you do, but i'm just this weak..

2. elvagoazul

elvagoazul Fapstronaut

You are in the right way.
    For some people (I'm one of them) the firsts days are the most difficult. I was doing streaks since last year, when I reach day 10 it becomes easier, but I struggle a lot to overcome day 2-3. If you want to reach a least one week I suggest you: Avoid all electronic devices for a couple of days, Whenever you have an urge fight and go outside of your house for one hour, try to get tired doing different activities..

3. Hello there... :)
    Welcome to the community... :)
    I hope you find success and happiness soon... :)

[​IMG]

One Eyed Owl likes this.
  4. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut