Kyle Rittenhouse case

For discussion about modern politics, politicians, and political and social trends and policies

1. PatrickBasedman

PatrickBasedman Fapstronaut

So what is your point then lol. There's nothing stopping someone from being caught up in a protest/riot and being attacked in the UK. The only detail that would change would be the involvement of a gun. I don't see how using a gun is bad in this case, as it was used in self defense.

2. [​IMG]

3. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

Lmao!

4. PatrickBasedman

[​IMG]

Yippee yay, there'll be no jail cells for me today...... cause I got spurs that jingle jangle jingle, jingle jangle, as I go riding merrily along.

5. NothingMoreNothingLess

NothingMoreNothingLess Fapstronaut

By entire world, you mean like Australia that is getting assaulted by the gestapos? Or the UK where you get held at gun point by migrants? Which "entire world?"

6. I’m from Wisconsin and I personally think people are over reacting about this case. It’s breaking my heart that people are using it as an excuse to destroy Kenosha again.

I’m closing all media for a while from people being cocky and not respecting other beliefs. Someone commented on a status saying “I was right?” With what he was using self defense.

It’s not going to be over since the news is going to instigate people in it. It’s depressing to see people go and destroy police headquarters when it didn’t happen in their state. Go to the main source..

7. FirefromAbove

Its just people doing the same shit that caused the shooting to happen.

Critical thinking skills are at an all-time low.

I usually don't pay attention to the news, but I was particularly invested in this case. I am done with the news again.

NoFap NoNews

8. FirefromAbove

9. PatrickBasedman

Lmfao what the fuck.

10. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

If Kyle was in the UK he probably would have been locked up years ago for posting something offensive online.

The Passenger and FirefromAbove like this.
  11. PatrickBasedman

Oi oi you got a license for that edgy joke?

12. How's it an edgy joke? It's different in other countries that's what he's trying to say.

13. PatrickBasedman

You misunderstood. I'm referencing the classic "do you have a license for that" meme that pokes fun at English people. I was not saying what Fred said was edgy.

FirefromAbove likes this.
  14. FirefromAbove

Now that justice was carried out and the right to self-defense was preserved.

Let's turn our attention to the Ghislaine Maxwell case. Which has been being conducted quietly as the media has tried to make this Rittenhouse case about race and other dumb shit.

There are no cameras for the maxwell case just sketches.

15. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

Oh no Mr Policeman please don't hit me with your little stick :D

16. PatrickBasedman

[​IMG]

fredisthebes likes this.
  17. smh_fam

smh_fam Fapstronaut

I just no longer pay attention to media circuses like this. There's no point.

The people who get the most incensed over these events usually know the least about what happened and use it as a way to claim moral / intellectual superiority that they clearly don't actually possess. All they do is mindlessly vomit out whatever distorted narrative their ideological echo-chamber of choice has spoon-fed them, and they do so in the most obnoxiously sanctimonious way possible.

I don't really know what happened, I'm not qualified to pass judgement on the verdict. Unless you managed to carve out the time to watch the whole trial, neither are you.

I know this position makes me a wicked x-wing neo-racist anti-gun marxist-nazi or whatever. I don't care any more.

18. FirefromAbove

The trial was an attack on our right to self-defense, bro.

I don't watch the news much either but this was one of the few events that had a clear impact on the common man's life.

Fence sitting is a weak position.

Whispers likes this.
  19. Scrubbing Bubbles

Scrubbing Bubbles Fapstronaut

Whether you live in America or Europe. Both sides of the political spectrum in any country are out to control you. They just go about it in different ways.

Right before Hitler seized control of Germany he placed strict gun control into effect and sold it to the public as gun control = child safety.

Does the 2nd amendment really keep civilians safe? You can do quick research on crime in the US and find a correlation between concealed permits issued to crimes committed in each state. You'll be surprised to find that the states with the highest crime rates are the ones with the most strict gun control laws.

Criminal don't follow laws by nature. We already have laws that say murder is wrong but people still murder with or without guns. If legislation fixed crime we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Always be leary of those who are trying to make it more difficult to protect yourself.

Justice was upheld in this verdict. The government should fear the People.

20. smh_fam

smh_fam Fapstronaut

You're still conflating the case itself with a political narrative.

According to the average lefty, this case (and its verdict) is absolute concrete proof of America's Neo-Fascist Systemic Oppression™ of Persons Of Color™ and the epidemic of White Privilege™. They just ran the exact same algorithm that you did.