1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

lack of semen production..

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by BeGoodDoGood, Sep 16, 2020.

1. BeGoodDoGood

BeGoodDoGood Fapstronaut

wondering if anyone has can throw some light and have inputs for me.this has been bothering me for a while now. whenever I ejaculated in the past, I felt extreme fatigue, depression, and fogginess. seems like a lack of semen production in my body. my blood tests are all normal and with a little bit less T but nowhere close to how I feel after ejaculation which is complete depletion of all my energy and fatigue for at least 2-3 days. I have abused PMO in the past but that's more than 2 years ago and since then I haven't done much of it. still not sure why this happens as I am quite fit 42-year-old guy. right now I am abstaining from PMO because I can't tolerate any ejaculation without going through the above symptoms.any suggestions will be highly helpful.

Rafal likes this.
  2. PerseveranceToday

PerseveranceToday Fapstronaut

I suggest you look up POIS, post orgasmic illness syndrome. It sounds like you could be a sufferer.

3. BeGoodDoGood

BeGoodDoGood Fapstronaut

Thanks, alot..I can identify with the disorder and put a name to it.NoFap is extremely important in my situation.