1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Lady help part 2

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Curtrunner, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Curtrunner

Curtrunner Fapstronaut

So last year I had gotten pretty close with this girl. She would compare me to her dad. She would constantly talk about how she enjoyed the hike I took her on. We spent a lot of time together both day and night. I started to catch feelings and my friends were Teasing me act like we were in a relationship. Then I start to notice her mess with other guys, and I got jealous told her I want to have a committed relationship with you and not a friendship. So we stopped talking. Summer came by and I didn’t have any contact with her returning to school every time we passed she tried to start small talk and say how are you? How was your summer? What does it mean that she’s trying to do small talk. During the foam dance party she tried to dance near me.

What does that mean?

My friend that’s a girl says she could be nervous. But what do y’all think?

Furthermore every time she wanted to small talk I just tried to make it short and move to something else. I don’t want to have a friendship. I am currently a senior in college I am just looking for a committed relationship right now.

2. lifer91

lifer91 Fapstronaut

Hey man. That's a tough situation.

To get really specific help you'll need to share her response to your telling her you want a committed relationship. If she said she wasn't interested in you when you shared your feelings before, I would interpret her current behavior as either (a) just being friendly, or (b) leading you on for her own amusement, consciously or not.

Also, not to be a downer but... if you are currently a senior in college, are you sure you want to start a committed relationship? Will you be in the same place after you graduate? If not, I recommend you spare yourself. Without a plan to permanently reunite in the near future, long-distance relationships--especially those formed late in college--tend to fall apart.

I hope you figure it out.