1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

lake monsters

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

2. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

3. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

4. Sovereign Elder

Sovereign Elder Fapstronaut

You already know if it’s real or not

5. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

That video proves that drugs exist.

onceaking likes this.
  6. Are interdimensional vampires controlling us through deep sleep brainwaves? Duh.

7. I don't know if I can ever look at the Ocean the same again. Not with all the Demons in it's waters, Mermaids, Leviathans, The Queen of the Coast Etc.. Urgh

It just reminds me on how corrupted this whole thing really is. Totally eye opening. I won't however be afraid of these spirits, just so disappointed in them being in the coolest places

8. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

I thought you were joking but your serious. Oh dear! But the ocean is a scary place. I hate going on a ship and then look at the sea from the deck. I get scared I would fall over board. Going on a cruise would be hell.

9. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

I'd recall reading about a study saying that if the Nessie is real, it has to be a giant eel. They studied the dna traces in the water or something like that. There wasn't anything weird, apart from large amounts of eel dna. Which obviously isn't any kind of a clear indication of a giant eel living in the lake. But anyways am I the only one who thinks that the idea of there being a giant eel in the lake is way creepier than theories about Nessie being the last dinosaur?

10. The kraken could be real...

Not only can an octopus camouflage, it can change some of its dna. No one really knows what could be hiding in the ocean's deepest depths.

11. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

80% of the ocean hasn’t been explored yet. Who knows, some strange creatures could be living in those parts.

12. You don't have to believe it but it's true. At least from my perspective,the paranormal is very real. Other dimensions exist where these entities try to operate in our world. I had dreams of swimming in the water, the ocean, standing on the shore and watching the water crash closer to me. It gave me a fear like I've never really had before. I have had sex dreams with women, these are from the demonic Marine kingdom and are spiritual spouse's that are spiritually married to you. I had to break that alter, that covenant with them. You you can take your life back. I'm very thankful and happy with the results of such knowledge men and women of God provide

13. Well, whatever lies in deepest part of the oceans... One thing is certain to be found and that is mankind's trash. All kinds of stuff is out there. So, sea monsters don't scare me. They are gonna die a horrible death soon enough from all the litter you and I have been dumping down our waterways.

14. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

That's pretty scary shit too.

15. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Of course I don't. But I do think the ocean is a scary place since it's so deep. I heard an interview with a deep sea diver who's one of the few people who's walked on the sea bed and he said there are creatures that indescribable down there.

16. He probably saw a Mermaid dude.

17. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

No he didn't. He describes one of the creatures as being egged shaped. You can listen to his interview here.

18. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Indescribable creatures in the depths of the ocean?
    ...iä, iä..?

19. The Ocean is a big place. The Mermaid is there somewhere