1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Lame-ass "game" vids

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Born_For_War, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Born_For_War

Born_For_War Fapstronaut

Hi all.

I have a friend who keeps sending me these lame "how to pick up women" videos. They are shitty and lame and I'm sick of them, but I don't want to offend him 'cause I know he likes them. Should I:

a) Tell him to fuck them off, and risk offending him, or,
    b) Just "grin and bear it"?

Thank you for your valuable opinions.

2. Born_For_War

Born_For_War Fapstronaut

Hahah ok, don't feel too bad now

I feel bad likes this.
  3. I feel bad

I feel bad Fapstronaut

Okay man but why he is sending them to u?

4. I would not grin and bear it, if he's actually your true friend he'll understand. Tell him you're not interested in those videos and would appreciate it if he didn't send them anymore.

If he still kept at it, I'd personally tell the bugger to sod off and stop annoying me.

5. Zestria

Zestria Fapstronaut

I agree with Sarah. Tell him to knock it off. If he gets offended, maybe you two just aren't on the same level. You may be more mature than he is. I don't know your age, but I know people twice my age that are like little kids. I'm not telling you to find new friends... But it could help to expand your friend base.

6. Just

Just Fapstronaut

Tell the truth, let the chips fall where they may. He probably has no idea how you feel.

7. Lol, I'd go with the first if I had to pick, but that's not my style. Just say you got better game than those amateurs. Then tell him about Nofap superpowers. He's gonna be like :emoji_expressionless:.

Born_For_War and Gotham Outlaw like this.
  8. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

f5eec14cfd81d6b4d615befe9e29792a6bb7ca27d8dfb70ad0e12c1709b359e6_1.jpg
    Saw your post and had to throw this in.

My advice to you born is to tell your friend those videos aren't your thing. If he's a good friend he'll stop sending them. If the ones he's sending are anything like the ones I saw they want your money. Your better off spending your time here on the forums.

Deleted Account and Knighthawk like this.
  9. Hahaha exactly what I was referencing!

10. Born_For_War

Born_For_War Fapstronaut

Wow, thanks everyone--I didn't expect such a wealth of advice. The videos really piss me off but he doesn't realise that, he thinks they're valuable to his "game" when he keeps getting rejected and stomped on by "the modern woman." Only, you realise, because his 'pick-up' advice has misled him to treat women like pawns or checkers in a game... kinda sad, really.

I'll let him know, then. Thanks again guys.

WesternWolf and Gotham Outlaw like this.
  11. Born_For_War

Born_For_War Fapstronaut

Ok, I told him in this post. Check it out and LMK if I came across as being polite enough.

12. That does sound pretty sad, I can't imagine being like that. I'd rather be a introverted hermit than treat another woman like that. Good on you for being honest with him. I'm not going to lie, I have watched videos like that but I have never really taken them seriously.

Born_For_War likes this.
  13. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

But for $59.99 you can learn the secret to make any woman beg to sleep with you. We'll even throw in these bonus e-books.

WesternWolf and Born_For_War like this.
  14. And be the *burp* alpha male

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  15. Born_For_War

Born_For_War Fapstronaut

Ahahahah, nice quip.

Yeah, I think he's a bit sad that I told him off so sternly, but too bad. Sometimes, as ol' boy Shakespeare said, you have to be cruel to be kind.

Gotham Outlaw and WesternWolf like this.
  16. Born_For_War

Born_For_War Fapstronaut

I'm not saying my mate's a "fuckboy" but he definitely thinks that his best bet in picking up women is at the nightclub. Personally, I disagree.

I've found that the best place to meet them is at work. Had a few bad experiences with girls who were too young for me, as well as some sinfully good ones (e.g. fucking a married woman on New Year's Eve 2012-13), so yeah, I keep on rollin'...

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017