1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Last dance

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Zibex292, Jan 13, 2023.

1. Zibex292

Zibex292 Fapstronaut

Hey

This is not my first text on the forum - the first was a response to the user's entry wcyd - he also starts another fight today. I included some information about myself in my answer, don't be angry, but let me include some of it in the current post.

I come from Poland, I am 30 years old. The last year was totally transparent for me - I was fighting with myself, with my habits, beliefs, extremely low self-esteem, etc. Many of these issues have not yet been overcome, but I am not giving up. Currently I am facing not only nofap challenge. Most of all, I want to finally become a man, fully. The way I should be - because sometimes I have the impression that force majeure does not allow me to be average, but still encourages me to do something more. Fortunately, today I know roughly what this masculinity is - now all I have to do is reach for it. I hope that my presence on this forum will help me to achieve this goal.

I greet you with hope and sympathy.

Jefe Rojo and Divyanshu Gautam like this.